Chapter 2

I looked around till I found the camera man, to which I found him signaling me to come over.

I slowly walked over squeezing my hands together, I was getting really nervous and was starting to sweat.

I didn't want to seem annoying but I have bad anxiety and being in front of cameras wasn't my thing. I was about to get In camera when I saw hanni giving me a bright smile and two thumbs ups.

She gave me just enough confidence to put on a nice smile and walk on camera. I started speaking and started making others laugh as I got more comfortable.

I finally got off and ran to hug hanni and all the other members, I almost started crying but I collected myself. I was just happy that I was able to do it, I know it doesn't seem like much but it meant a lot to me since I used to not be able to even order food by myself.

Once I was done squeezing them to death I walked onto set. It felt magical as if I was in some kind of heaven.

I found the director and we started to film, most of everything we filmed didn't include my face since I haven't been shown yet as a member.

Time skip to after the filming➡️

I walked back into the dorm and ran to my room and belly flopped on my bed. "Eeeeeeeeeeeee THIS WAS THE BEST DAY EVER" I screamed into my pillow.

"Omg mai you ok" hanni giggled, "oh ya unnie I'm just really ummm really" I couldn't think of the word. "Happy?" Hanni suggested, "YES YES THAT ONE" I said.

I don't know why but I just had a extreme energy boost, "ok ok mai calm down you're way too excited" hanni said slightly concerned. "Right sorry unnie I just got really excited, it just really feels like a dream to be here especially to be in a group with you" I said now sitting on the bed.

"Awww I'm touched 마이" hanni said pulling me into a hug, "thanks you unnie but I'm starving, I'm gonna go and find something to eat" I said getting up from the bed dragging hanni with me.

We went downstairs just to find Danielle outside taking pictures, hyein playing games with haerin, and minji making bibimpab for us. "Oh hey mai, hey hanni" minji said not looking away from the stove.

"Hi unnie" I said sitting at the counter, "oh ya bye the way you killed it today Mai your so funny even the director laughed and he barely even crakes a smile" minji said now looking up for a split second to give me a smile before looking back at the food.

"Oh thank you I couldn't even tell I was too busy trying not to stumble on my words like I always do" I said looking down at my hands. "BUT you didn't and we're all proud of you for that" Danielle said putting her hand in my shoulder.

"AHHHH *GASP* unnie you scared me" I yelled. "Ahh why are we yel-... why is Danielle on the floor" haerin said pulling out her phone to take a picture of dani. "Because she scared the crap out of me" I did holding onto my chest feeling my heartbeat.

"Ok girls let's all calm down and eat" minji said trying to get us to calm down from our ruckus. "OK UNNIE" we all said in harmony.

Words:586