Chapter 6

Hanni pov✨

I don't know if it was just me but something was off about Mai today. She seemed fine this morning but when went up to her she seemed uncomfortable or upset.

I went to the bathroom to go and check on her but the door was locked. "Mai can you open the door I wanna talk to you" I said concerned for her. "tại sao bạn lại muốn nói chuyện với tôi, tôi chỉ là gánh nặng"( why would you want to talk to me I'm just burden) mai said as she got up to unlock the door.

End of hanni pov

I heard hanni knock on the door asking if I could unlock it, she said she wanted to talk to me but I knew she would see that I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears and unlocked the door.

"Mai rosé lee phan what is wrong with you, you look like you're hiding something from me and that makes me sad" Hanni said pulling me into a hug. Right as she did that I burst into tears, I couldn't hurt somebody else I just couldn't.

Yes she was trying to comfort me but now I felt worse, I was hurt but now I was hurting her too. I couldn't take the pain, I really wanted to scream but I didn't want to scare the other members.

"Here let's go back Inside the bathroom" hanni said pulling me into the bathroom. "I-I'm so s-sorry I don't wanna hurt you too I just feel so useless" I said trying to collect myself. "Honey it's ok you aren't hurting me I kinda felt like that too when I first started" hanni said.

"I just can't stand seeing you guys have to work harder just because of me" I said wiping my tears. "It's totally ok we really don't mind, just don't over work yourself. You will never be an outcast to us we love you like a sister" hanni said rubbing my back.

"Really do you mean it unnie?" I said looking up at her, "yes with all of our hearts we love u, here how about when we're done with practice we can talk about it when we get home". "Ya that sounds like a good idea" I said getting up and lookin hunt he mirror.

I looked like I just cried, well ya of corse I just did. Hanni helped me fix my makeup and we left the bathroom, while we were in the bathroom hanni promised not to tell anyone if I didn't want to tell anyone else except for minji cause she had to know. We finished practice pretty quickly and next we had to go and film for our YouTube.

Words:458

Trying to make these story's shorter, please tell me if it's better shorter it longer.