Chapter 7

We walked back to the studio and got back to recording, at first it was a bit awkward but soon we were bakc to normal.

The practice ended and we went back to the dorms, I immediately went me and Hanni's room and text my mom. Whenever I was having these moments when I don't feel good enough I always tell my mom. She like my own personal therapist, while I was texting her Hyein came in my room.

"Hey mai" she said giving me a hug, "hey unnie, is there something you need me for" I said looking up from my phone. "No I just want d to ask if you were ok, you seemed kinda stressed at practice" she asked sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Well yes I was feeling really frustrated today so I just melted down in the bathroom" I said as the memories flushed back to my head. "You know Mai if you feel this way you can talk to us about it with us" hyein said holding my hands.

"Thank you unnie I really needed that" i said clutching her hands tightly. "GIRLS ITS TIME FOR DINNER" haerin yells from the kitchen. "Come let's go"! Hyein said pullin he me off the bed.

After that me and the girls get a whole lot closer we did everything together and I started to feel confident in myself a whole lot more.  I am so proud to be new jeans sixth member💕

The end

Hey guys, thank you so so much for reading this story, it's one of my favorites so please vote and read. I love y'all to death and have a happy time reading😊

-Nina<33