Chapter 4

"Guys isn't our maknae so cute" hyein said pinching my cheeks, "UNNIE were the same age" I said crossing my arms. The comments were going crazy saying that I was the aeygo queen and that I was the cutest koala.

"Hey you know I kinda like that 아기 코알라 (baby koala)" minji said reading the comments. "Ya that is a cute nickname 아기 코알라" hanni said messing up my hair.

"Tokki save me from my sisters there turning me into a baby" I said being dramatic.

The live went good over all, most of it The only thing I was just me messing with the girls and answering questions. Once the live was done I went to my room and laid on my bed.

"This was only the first week and I already feel like I'm at home" said to myself as I laid my head down on my pillow.

Hanni always made sure that I understood whatever was told to me, minji treated me as if I was there from the start, me and Danielle have started taking selfies everywhere we go, me and hyein are basically twins, and I always play video games with haerin.

Could this get better.....

NEXT DAY➡️
I woke up pretty late, not the best but it could've been worse. I woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I walked down stairs and saw our manager talking to the rest of the girls.

"So today we have a LOT of this to d- oh hello Mai" the manager said rushing her sentence. "Oh annyeonghaseyo" I said bowing slightly. I sat down next to hanni and started to listen on onto what the manager was saying.

"Ok we have a lot to do today, we have to film a dance practice with Mai now and we have a interview at wired and on ELLE, we also need to go and shoot for the trailer of ditto and start working on OMG choreography since we need to change some thing with Mai now being here" she said going of the list of things we have to do.

"OH yes and we need to go to the vocal studio and film there for a video" she said FINALLY being done reading of her list. "Oh wow um okay" I said a nervous since this was my first day of having a really busy day.

"Oh don't worry Mai it seems like a lot but when you do it with us we can make it fun" minji said coming over to me to pull me up so I can go and get changed to go out. "Ok I guess I'll be ok" i said trying to pump my self up so I don't get stressed out.

On top of having to do all that I had to school work since I was still in school. This day was gonna be stressful, I put on a outfit and get stepped out of the house.
The outfit:

Words:504

Thank you guys for all the reads I really do appreciate it❤️❤️ make sure to vote and maybe give me a vote.