Chapter 33

It was the time of the night, the moon hid behind the clouds. The silence was all around the Mehta house. Inside the Mehta house, Neil and Avni were standing on the two opposites of the room and they were looking at each other. Neil was giving a deadly glare to Avni who was looking at Neil confusingly.

Avni: Neil.

Neil came to Avni by taking fast steps and he held Avni’s arms. Avni was shocked.

Neil: what do you think of yourself?

Avni was confused.

Dayawanti Mehta came there and knocked on the door. Avni looked at the door and then she looked at Neil.

DM: Neil. Neil, darwaza kholo.

Avni: Dadi.

Avni tried to free herself from Neil's grip.

Avni: Ne, Neil, choro mujhe. Mujhe darwaza kholne do.

Avni tried to go but Neil didn’t let her go and he was holding Avni’s arms. Neil pulled her back. Avni was shocked. Avni looked at Neil. Dayawanti Mehta was banging on the door.

Avni: Neil, kya kar rahe ho choro mujhe.

No effect on Neil.

Avni: Neil, choro mujhe dard ho raha hai.

Neil: dard ho raha hai tumhe, han? Dard ho raha hai? Tumhe apne dard ka ehsaas hai lekin mera kya? Mere dard ka kya? Han, Avni? Mere dard ka kya? Mujhe jo dard ho raha hai us ka kya?

Avni: Neil, tum kya keh rahe ho mujhe kuch smajh nahi araha.

Outside the room, Ketan came with the family.

Ketan: Maa, kya baat hai? Kya howa hai?

Dayawanti Mehta was worried.

DM: Woh Neil aya hai. Who bohat ghusse main aya hai aur darwaza band kar diya hai. Avni bhi andar hai.

Everyone was shocked. Dayawanti Mehta knocked at the door.

DM: Avni, bacha, darwaza kholo.

Avni looked at the door. Neil was looking at Avni.

Neil: oh, to tumhe kuch smajh nahi araha, han? Theek hai, main batata hun. Tum ne Dadi ko nahi kaha ke tum humara rishta tor rahi ho?

Avni was shocked.

Neil: bolo, jawab do.

No reply.

Neil: bolo, jawab do. chup kyun ho?

Avni looked down.

Neil: sar kyun jhuka liya tumne han?

Avni was looking down. Outside the room, the Mehta family was standing and the Khanna family reached there.

Shweta: maa ji, Tillu?

DM: Neil aur Avni, dono andar hain. Neil ne darwaza band kar diya hai.

The Khanna family was shocked.

Ketan: humain darwaza tor dena chahiye.

Bebe: humain thande dimagh se is mamle ko sambhalna chahiye. Humain baat karni chahiye Avni aur Neil se.

Dayawanti Mehta nodded.

Shweta: Main koshish karti hun.

Shweta knocked on the door.

Shweta: Tillu? Tillu, darwaza khol.

Neil heard that but right now he was not in his senses.

In the room, Avni and Neil were standing. Neil was in anger.