Chapter 40

It was the time of evening, and the police jeeps were passing by the forest road and were moving to their destination. In one jeep, Neil was sitting and he was worried for Avni. Neil wanted to reach Avni as soon as possible.

Suddenly, something stroke to his mind.

Neil: DD.

DD turned to Neil,

DD: yes, sir.

Neil: drone camera laya hai na?

DD: Yes, sir.

Neil: good. Location se thora pehle jeep rokna. Hum ase hi wahan nahi jaa sakte pehle humain yeh pata hona chahiye ke wahan kitne log hain aur situation kya hai wahan ki.

DD nodded.

DD: OK, Sir.

Neil nodded.

On the other side, four guards were walking to and fro outside the godown where Avni was tied in the vertical tank and the water was filling in it. Riya got up and went near the glass tank and she moved around it while keeping her hand on it. Ketan smiled and he kept his leg on the leg. Ketan sat with the attitude.

The police jeeps were standing at some distance from the godown. Neil and DD shifted to another jeep and they were sitting at the backside of it. A laptop was kept there. A drone was flying over the building. Neil and DD were watching the footage. DD was operating the drone.

DD: sir, yeh to koi godown lagta hai.

Neil: hmm.

They were watching the footage. They saw the guards walking there.

Neil: means char (04) guards godown ke bahar hain.

DD: Yes, sir.

Neil: DD, dihan se unhe shaq nahi hona chahiye.

DD nodded and said, ok, sir. They watched the footage and Neil rubbed his forehead and kept his hand on his lips.

Neil: DD, us side window lag rahi hai.

One guard saw the drone.

Man: yeh kya hai?

Man 2: drone hai. Yahan aas pass koi kaam chal raha hoga. Tu apna kaam kar.

The drone went to the window and Neil saw the drums of oil and boxes. They saw the guards. Ketan was sitting there. Neil got angry.

Neil: Ketan Mehta.

Neil looked for Avni,

Neil: Avni kahin dikh nahi rahi.

Neil held his lips and he spotted Riya near the tank. DD also saw her.

DD: Sir, Riya.

Neil nodded angrily.

Neil: means Riya bhi Ketan Mehta ke sath mili hoi hai… jaisa baap waisi beti.

Neil got angry.

Neil: Lekin, Avni kahan hai?

Neil tried to see and he felt something.

Neil: Riya, us tank ke pass kya kar rahi hai?

Neil was shocked.

Neil: Kahin Avni us main to nahi hai…

Neil was shocked. DD also got shocked.

Neil: DD, humain jaldi wahan jana hoga. Avni ki jaan khatre main hai.

DD nodded and DD took the drone back. He gave the remote to the man. They got down from the jeep and started the preparation. Neil loaded his gun and kept it in his belt. Neil kept another gun inside his shirt. Neil took another gun and loaded it.