Chapter 24

It was the time of the morning, the birds were hovering in the sky and the sun was shining in the sky over the college building where Avni was standing with her friends in the corridor. Neil was standing in front of her.  Avni was surprisingly looking at Neil who was smiling. Avni's friends were shocked. Everyone's eyes were on Neil and Avni.

Avni's friend hit her elbow on Avni's elbow and Avni came back to reality. She looked at her friend who signed who is he. Avni looked at Neil. Avni took time to register everything. Neil was smiling.

Avni's friend whispered in Avni's ear: who is he?

Avni smiled.

Avni: Ab, aa...

Avni squeezed her eyes. Avni was surprised and Neil smiled.

Avni: Ab sorry, guys. Ab...

Avni pointed at Neil with her hands.

Avni: He is my fiance, ACP Neil Khanna.

Neil smiled.

Avni: And Neil, she is my friend Jiya.

Neil removed his cape and he shook his hand with Jiya.

Neil: Hi.

Jiya: Hi.

Avni: she is Priya.

Neil also shook hands with her.

Neil: Hi.

Priya: Hi.

Jiya signed to Avni awesome.

Jiya: Wow, Avni, tumhara fiance to bohat hi handsome hai.

Avni and Neil smiled. Avni moved to Neil and she intervened her arm in Neil's arm. Neil smiled.

Avni: woh to hai.

They smiled. Avneil looked at each other. People came to meet Neil and Avni introduced him as her fiance. Avni was happy and excited. Neil smiled to see Avni happy. Neil sighed. Everyone goes. Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: Neil, tum yahan... I mean achanak.

Neil cupped Avni's face.

Neil: kal raat meri waja se tum hurt hoi na to yeh... Us ka compensation.

Avni smiled.

Neil: Tumhe acha laga?

Avni: Bohat.

Neil smiled.

Neil: Means mera motive pura howa.

Avni frowned.

Avni: Means?

Neil: means, aap ki khushi meri zindagi ka maqsad hai. Aaj ek choti si koshish ki aur wo kamiyab hoi.

Avni: I know, yeh kitna mushkil raha hoga tumhare liye. Thank you, Neil, itne busy schedule se mere liye time nikal kar aane ke liye. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.

Neil smiled.

Neil: Aap ke liye kuch bhi.

Avni smiled.

Avni: Come, Neil, let me show you our college.

Neil: ok, let’s go.

Avni smiled and she showed Neil her college. Avni's arm was intervened in Neil's arm. Avneil were passing by the corridor and she was pointing at other buildings of the college and was telling Neil about them. Avni saw two girls standing by leaning on the rail and they were looking at Neil. Avni looked at Neil then she looked at the girls. Avni stopped and Neil also stopped. Neil turned to Avni and saw she is glaring at the girls. Neil saw where Avni was looking and then he looked at Avni.