Miss Porcelain

"Peng you can't just Impulsively Launch yourself through the enemy lines

"Peng you can't just Impulsively Launch yourself through the enemy lines. That's just reckless"

"But Thanks to me I gave you and the army an Opening. So?"

Azure Groaned. Arguing with Peng won't work out, the Eagle is Too stubborn to admit it that yes. It worked out that Their enemies Scrambled out in Fear once they saw Peng spread his wings and Threatening them. He was Terrified to see him dash through but Damn. Atleast he's alive. "Pushing them away won't still work Azure. If there's a way it's Keeping them in prison" Peng Sighs, Dusting off his Cape and Frowning seeing those Dirt and mud. "I know I know." He sighs, Pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Let's just Give them a chance and-"

"You gave them a chance for like a Hundreth time" Peng cuts him off. Face stoic as he crossed his arms. Azure Sweatdropped "ergh-yeah um" Peng Rolled his eyes. "Look Let's Talk about this Later with the others. Tusk is still out for patrols and he hasn't returned yet. How bout that?" He said and The Lion sighs nodding. "Yeah I don't mind" He Chuckled.

The Mortal Realm was well....fragile. to say the least. Demons around has been territorial and also Claiming themselves Strong enough to Conquer Lands and Villages to make it as their own.

"I'll be going now. I still have few Reports since obviously every single Person up in the Jade Palace needs papers" He Grumbled. His wings flapping in annoyance just by thinking of it. I mean-why need papers for God's sake!

"Be careful Peng"

"Sure do Brother"

Leaving the Lion Be, Azure Sighs and Scratched his Head. Now what? He has nothing to do other than Walk around? Talk with children's? Well he can talk with the kids but he can't bother them anymore knowing that the sun is about to go down. Kids aren't safe at night.

But to see the Sun with its colors turning Orange. Like the autumn leaves, His Chest Skipped a beat seeing that. Of course. It's comforting to see the light. "Captain!" He Stopped, turning around he smiled seeing one of his men. "Thought you're back in the Celestial Realm. So? Are you here for business?" The soldier asked. And Azure Chuckled "Well not really, I'm just wandering around and I have nothing to do" He nods, and the Soldier Awed. "Oh that's good! Taking a break I see!" He Chuckled.

"Oh Cap Here You can have this. The guys has given me one of the flyers saying it's very pleasing to visit this place"

Taking the Small paper, Azure Blinked and Scanned the contents. 'Elayn Flowershop' It was written neatly, some Informations too about the Establishment and even the Flowers they have on sale. "A flowershop?" He mumbled and the Soldier Nods.

"Soldiers buys flowers here more often?"

"Weeellll not really.-I mean Some of the guys do buy but mostly some of the boys are just there cause the atmosphere was very pleasing." He laughed, and sighs. "The florist that owns that place too is nice! She doesn't mind that there's a lot of Soldiers Squandering around her Flowershop" He Giggled.