The Marriage

Musical Suggestion: Stupid : Tate McRae

I can't believe I actually married this motherfucker. I should have waited a bit longer but I'm a sucker for eyes, especially light ones. That's what fucked me over. My mind over my heart fell in love with his eyes. It's okay though, I got the twins out of it. They are what keep me balanced at the moment. If it wasn't for them, I probably would have lost it however I needed to stay sane and figure out my next step. I can't do this anymore! I can't be fake anymore, this is not me. I have totally disappeared in the mirror, it's like I don't recognize that person anymore. I forgot how to live for myself as I had been living for someone else. Thing is, he was living for himself. That was my fault, I should have never married an only child who's a mama's boy. It's okay, I have a plan. I've taken up a hobby that satisfies me very well.

Not many know about this, only me and the people I talk to on a regular basis. My husband and I work separate shifts; I usually work days and he works nights. For a while now, it's like we rarely see each other. I think we've just come so accustomed to it that we don't care because there is no love anymore. It seems as though we've become housemates. But, I'm okay. I disconnected myself from this marriage a long time ago. It's just sad that it took me this long to actually let go and live for myself just as he did. I will play by his rules and see who wins. I'm tired of going into the bathroom so many times and seeing his wedding ring on the side of the sink or the tub. I can understand good hygiene, but who forgets their wedding ring; who takes off their rings when they take a bath?

I don't care anymore. I've learned to please myself in more than one way. I'll get the satisfaction I need. We've come to the point where we don't have sex as much anymore. He never really tried to please me. Honestly, he would just worry about getting his and not really trying to satisfy me. I usually masturbate in the bathroom after we have sex. It's the only way I would get mine. He didn't have time to care because he is usually asleep shortly after we fuck. I'm disappointed in myself because I could have been with someone who wanted to make sure I was satisfied, my ass was just fucking stupid.

It's one of those nights that my parents had my kids stay over. It was a weekend, which meant he wasn't coming back tonight because he was doing a double. I remember at first when he told me he was doing doubles at work, I would get upset because it would take him from home so much on the weekends, which were the only days I had off. After a while, it wasn't about the extra money, it was a welcomed joy because he wouldn't be at home. We weren't making love, we weren't having sex, and we weren't fucking so why would I need him here?

It was time to bring out my alter ego, Vanessa. Vanessa didn't give a fuck! She was going to get hers by any means necessary. I had just dropped the kids off and as I walked in the door, Vanessa had taken full control. I went upstairs to my room and stuffed the towel underneath the door to cover the gap. I needed to smoke and I didn't want it all over the house just in case someone decided to drop by.

As I lit my blunt and inhaled, I pulled out my laptop to see who was online.

"Come on boys, who wants to play tonight." I said as I logged in to my online chat. I turned on the smart tv and logged into to a porn site I usually scan through 3 times a week. I pushed play on a video that began with a girl laying on her back butt ass naked and another woman pulling off her panties. She was about to eat her pussy good, I just knew it. I missed that. I wish I had a girlfriend who would just come over and eat my pussy until I come so hard that I fall asleep. I inhaled again and I saw my buddy Freddy online.

Freddy was a guy who is from the UK. I really didn't give a fuck honestly where he's from, we were never going to meet. I didn't mind being whomever he wanted me to be. He saw me log on and he immediately contacted me.

[Freddy] Hey Sexy, how you doing? Online my alter ego, Vanessa Wild One.

[Vanessa] Hey Boo, how you doing tonight?

[Freddy] Missing you. How's that pussy? Still wet? I smiled. Our last conversation resulted in me cuming so hard, I left a spot on the bed.

[Vanessa] Always for you baby. How's my dick? Nice and hard?

[Freddy] You know it is baby. I wish you could suck it. I want to feel your tongue across my tip.

[Vanessa] Ooo yeah baby, I want to taste your cum on my lips. I started touching myself as I was getting horny just reading his words.

I hadn't came in a long time and it was overdue. My husband no longer satisfied me and he wasn't really trying to accomplish the feat. He usually gets his and goes to sleep, like fuck you, I got mine. So I'll just get mine when and where and with whom I please. 'Cause why the fuck not? He's doing it. I'm sure of it. Nobody leaves their wedding ring behind as much as this motherfucker did.

Not to mention the shit that I've found in his pockets. I remember one day in which I was doing my wifey duties by washing the household clothes. My twins were little so they went through clothes like crazy. But I didn't mind because I was the 'good wife'. While gathering clothes and checking pockets for toys, candy and other various objects, I finally got to my husband's work pants. He was a security guard with a reputable hospital. I stuck my hand inside to empty his pockets and I pulled out my worst nightmare. His pockets were filled with phone numbers and pictures of women. I stared at the evidence at first, I had an inkling and this was just the confirmation I needed. My intuition was too on point.

I looked at the phone numbers; Margo - 773- 200-XXXX, Gloria - 773 - 568-XXXX, Stephanie - 312-995-XXXX. I was floored but I knew something was up. Then I looked at the picture; it was a polaroid picture of a woman posing and her name and number was written on the bottom, Samantha 773-468-XXXX. That was 4; four women who weren't his wife. I knew things were getting bad and we were getting distant, but now I had confirmation. It's okay, I knew from that night he asked to go on a double date.

The double date was with another coworker, and their 'friend'. He had informed me previously that the coworker had flirted with him on numerous occasions but he had reassured me that he wasn't interested. I guess he figured if we were to go on a double date with her and her friend, that it would be okay because technically I had agreed and I allowed it. I knew how to read in between the line. He wanted me to go on this fucking date and her 'friend' would be a cock-blocker so she and my husband would be able to be together since I would be distracted. He thought I was stupid, but I guess I was because here I was.... finding shit in his pockets. The scary thing about it was that I wasn't even mad. I didn't care anymore. 

How would you feel if you had found evidence when you weren't looking?