M1SS1ØN 8: R̷̗̅ë̶̘n̴̖̂ȩ̷̇g̴̭̎a̷̮͐d̷̩̎ẹ̴̽s̷̕, Barfight, & Kisses

Hydro was in a restroom, ladies restroom, on a toilet. Hydro puts Sam on the toilet. Sam feels conscious when his eyes gets blurry, and turns clear. Sam told Hydro's name.

SAM
Hydro?-

HYDRO
Shh...

Sam lowers down his voice, where 2 girls are kissing each other. Hydro and Sam watches them, and Hydro covers his eyes, and Sam is confused. The two sneaked onto the door, and Hydro quickly opens the door, making him and Sam go out quickly, and slams the door. Hydro is in a deep anxiety.

HYDRO
What the heck was that- Oh... Lesbians.

SAM
[pants] Where the hell are we anyways?

HYDRO
Yeeeaaah... I don't know. Oh look, a bar! We can just, drink there.

SAM
Yeah, good idea. I'm feeling hungry for... it's not important right now

Hydro and Sam walked onto the bar. The bar is... so large. Crystals, glasses, rainbows, glitters, everyone had glitters on their faces. Hydro and Sam was crowded, and managed to go to the Bartender Table.

HYDRO
One Monster Energy Drink please?

SAM
Me too.

BARTENDER
Oh! Sure thing!

Oh Look! The Devil Hunters! Vergil and Dante are getting confused, because they are inside at the Largest Bar. Raiden, and Sundowner was confused and... by that. They are warped with the Paradox Prism.

RAIDEN
Uhm... How did we get here? Why is this bar is full of Sparkles?

SUNDOWNER
Well Jack, kids are cruel. And... oh... they have Rainbows, and Crystals. Indeed THERE'S A VAMPIRE DJ.

VERGIL
God... what is this?

Raiden and his crew walks inside to find a mystery inside the bar. Sam and Hydro is already drinking some of the Monster Energy drinks. The Bar is large, same as the bar where Lilith's club, Especially Lilith is dead, still. Vergil and the boys walked inside, but seemed crowded. Vergil saw Hydro and Sam.

VERGIL
Hydro? Sam?

RAIDEN
Sam? But Hydro is only the one staying!

SAM
Long story. Take a seat, everyone. [everyone takes a seat]

HYDRO
Guys, I have to tell you something, like really important, right now.

DANTE
Hydro what happened?

HYDRO
Wait... how did you guys get here?

VERGIL
... Dante...

-----COMEDIC FLASHBACKS-----

Dante and the crew checks out the Paradox Prism. After Vergil practicing with his Beowulf, he accidentally kicks the Paradox Prism and warped them onto another universe.

-----END OF FLASHBACKS-----

HYDRO
You guys warped?! Are you serious?! Anyways let's talk later and... Oh look, It's my friends!