M1SS1ØN 3: Desperado & E̴̜̙̬̊̾̀̔͝s̷̡̙̻̻̯̗͓̑́͐̋̇͝c̴̦̜͑͠ä̶̪͇̯́p̴̛̩̠͒͊͌͊̿ͅe̵͋́͠

A/N: I guess this is like the reference of "The LEGO Movie", and Murder Drones.

HYDRO
[sighs] I should get going. I don't care. Step eleven; greet your neighbors.

We see Hydro walking outside and saying hi to everyone he passes. It's also one of Emmet's.

HYDRO
Hey, Joe.

JOE
Hey, pal.

Joe, carrying a massive pole turns nearly hitting Hydro who quickly ducks.

HYDRO
Woh.

Hydro spots someone he knows across the street.

HYDRO
Hey, Surfer Dave.

SURFER DAVE
Hey, brah. [walking down the street]

HYDRO
Oh, good morning, Sharon.

SHARON
Hey there Hydro.

Hydro gets onto his car.

HYDRO
Step twelve; obey all traffic signs and regulations. Step thirteen; enjoy popular music.

he turns on the radio.

RADIO DJ
Top of the charts again, it's "Everything is Awesome".

HYDRO
Oh, my gosh! I love this song!

the music starts playing.

MUSIC ON RADIO
♪ Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team. Everything is awesome when you're living a dream. ♪

HYDRO
Always use the turn signal, park between the lines. [Hydro and everyone else parks in exactly the same way] Yes! Drop off dry cleaning before noon, read the headlines, don't forget to smile. [we waves and smiles to everyone as he walks down the street] Always root for the local sports team.

Hydro, human citizens and the Lego citizens shouts.

ALL
Go, sports team!

HYDRO
Aaaaand drink Overpriced Electrolytes. Gatorade.

CASHIER
There you go. That's thirty-seven dollars.

Hydro gulps. He looks at him for a moment before replying with excitement

HYDRO
Awesome!

5 Hours Later; everyone at the city is still singing "Everything is Awesome" and it's finally coming to the end of the day. Hydro was walking at the construction site, seeing Emmet.

HYDRO
So that's Emmet...

Suddenly, a phone call rang. In Discord.

HEARTLESS [on call]
Yo Hydro I gotta tell you something! Wooh! Yeah! I'm going to the Sports Bar after work tonight. Who wants to eat some delicious chicken wings and get crazy!

Everyone in the call camera cheers and wants to make Hydro be included to it.

HYDRO
Chicken wings! I love chicken wings! No way!