Epilogue: Endless Possibilities

The Metal Gear X released everyone out, making a portal and moving them to another area, for a proper fight with Hydro. Atlas was confued, until then.

METAL GEAR X
Hydro....

HYDRO
W-

The world starts to shatter, as the robot is using telekinesis, floating an area up high, Hydro was blasted away, above. The Metal Gear RAY starts to clash Hydro. Hydro chops up missiles with his sword, jumps on rockets like a staircase, runs vertically down a collapsing building and at the end chops an iron monster from nose to tail, he did this several times.

Wires burst out of the other buildings, charging The Metal Gear X with green energy. He finishes with a final yell, a shockwave erupting while MGX Still moves. Nearby military vehicles - helicopters, APCs - was inside of the Metal Gear X, Undestroyed. Turn into waves of energy that pour into the body. The Earth's core was seen. There are several islands afloat and was built in outer space. The Metal Gear X starts to absorb everything. The MGX headbutts him, and punches him in the face. Hydro gets back up, narrowly avoiding a punch from the robot. Hydro attempts to cut it, but he blocks the slashes with his forearms. The Robot grabs Hydro, throwing him at the building. Hydro punched a wall from a building and starts to fly.

Hydro bashes down the robot but it's too heavy, it instantly. Hydro wipes is face and continues to fight. The Technodrome starts to spawn in. Everyone was sucked onto the MGX's heart. Yukari, Heartless, Electro, and more. Clouds covered the sun, casting shade from the outside. The MGX starts to bash down Hydro more and more.

HYDRO
...I can't take this anymore... what is this nonsense...

METAL GEAR X
Weak... as always...

the giant robot dashed at Hydro, trying to crush him with their foot, but Hydro swiftly dodge by using ninja run and the foot was now stuck, and Hydro takes the opportunity and attacked it while it's stuck. The robot freed their foot and try to punch him with their left arm multiple times, but he dodges it and jumped on it and attacked the armor, slicing some of it in to bits but the robot swing their left arm up and made Hydro flied up. The Monster headbutts at Hydro without him noticing.

Hydro groaned and immediately ran at the sword and tried to pick it. Hydro's energy turned red. Then Hydro pulls out the sword so hard that the sword went flying up and landed on Hydro's hands, and then Hydro throw the sword at the giant robot and jumped up to the sword. He landed on the giant cyan sword and immediately runs to the tip and prepared to slice the robot in half. When the sword was inches away from its chest he backflip and slash it, splitting it in two.

Hydro sliced the hand in half and was falling down while grabbing the sliced hand to cushion the fall. When He fell to the ground a giant gush of dust appeared around the sliced hand. As the dust cleared, Hydro stood up and looked at the robot, unaffected, because it has a stronger metal. The robot then used the hand cannon to fire at Hydro, and then Hydro quickly ran and tried to crush him with their foot, which Hydro didn't expect and didn't have time to escape so he used the sword to slice it in half. Hydro was almost blasted but it made an impact after targeting Hydro. The robot spawns in a demon, Hydro went flying and the Demon flew  at him at full speed and summoned a few balls of light and hit him. Raiden crashed into the "ground" and tried to stand up again but the demon then placed his foot on his chest. Hydro shoots his head with the Allerga, and dies.

Hydro was tired and sick of all the tricks, he sees the earth shattering apart until it finally opens... but not yet. Hydro stoop up barely and felt any suffering and pain he was given for, he sees the robot smirking at him, and fires several missiles at Hydro. The Robot imitates Yukari's voice