M1SS1ØN 5: C̶̢̖̏h̵̳͚͝a̵̖̿s̴̎͜e̵̛̗̠̾ & P̵͚̋͠r̸̋̕ȅ̸d̶i̴̗͛c̸̢̘͌̀t̷͂i̸ō̵̹͓͋n̸

Chase, Prediction, Disaster, Violence. All that we have now. Hydro had a prediction from the future. There's this voice coming onto Hydro's head.

??? [echoes]
You don't need Hazel, you don't need Atlas, you don't need your classmates. You don't need anyone. If you focus, you can make a punch so powerful, you'll take it down, shields and all. You've got the power inside you. 

HYDRO [echoes]
I can do this. I can do this. I can't not do this. 

After that, a prediction of Hydro destroying the wedding ceremony. Watching his friends.... his friends... a prediction, stopped. Hydro and his friends finally went to Planet Sparkles, meeting a Vampire with sparks on the hair. Hydro scans on the vampire. Oh by the way, do you know what's the name of Hydro's artificial right eyes? Cyrene.

CYRENE
Scanning:
NAME: Balthazar
RACE: VAMPIRE
OCCUPATION: DJ, And uhhhh

Okay hold on for a second, sorry that's all I know.

HYDRO
Oh you gotta be kidding me!

BALTHAZAR
Greetings. Welcome to the Palace of Infinite Reflection. A self-reeducation celebrity center. Namaste.

Everyone bowed, except Hydro, because Hydro is clearly... quiet.

HANNA
Ooh! Sounds spiritual.

BALTHAZAR
It is very spiritual

HYDRO
Ok

BALTHAZAR
And who this might be?

HYDRO
[sighs] Hyyyydrrroooo... Great, I've never met a vampire, what are you gonna do, bite me?

BALTHAZAR
Oh, no no. I'm an Attractive non-threatening teen vampire. I like to talk about feelings, and how we're in love, but can't be together. Isn't that beautiful?

HYDRO
I'll answer that. I'll just Live & Learn

KATIE
Hydro this is your first time. Probably, you need to be nice. It's VERY beautiful.

UNIKITTY
Like I said, The heart wants what it wants.

BALTHAZAR
 I also DJ on the side and wear women's jeans.

HYDRO
[gasp] You're gay?

Someone responded to Hydro's question.

EVERYONE
Yes! What else could he be?

HYDRO
... oops, w-wai- where is everybody?

One of Hydro's friends and the Master Builders are getting massaged.

METAL BEARD
Oh, yeah. I love getting barnacles scrubbed off me bilge pump.

HYDRO
... huh?

JACK
[laughing] Oh, oh! It tickles.

General Mayhem holds Hydro's shoulder, making Hydro anxious.

GENERAL MAYHEM
My pal here, needs instant, treatment!