M1SS1ØN 11: C̷̯͋on̵̊f̶͋u̴͗s̸̋i̴͋o̶n̸ and no M̴ö̸t̷í̷v̴͙̿a̸t̴͍̅i̷̓o̴̿n̷̈

???
Look! It's a monster!

HYDRO
Monster?

His friends, his classmates, they found Hydro. They were in an angry and disappointing expression. Hydro was in a confused situation as the man runs.

ELECTROMAN
Hydro...

HYDRO
Hey there... aliven't...

ELECTROMAN
JUST... DASTAN... Hydro... what the f**k is wrong with you?

HYDRO
W--what? What did I even do?

HANNA
You should have told us... You will be dead by now if you were that Titan. Where, are you going? Killing a Titan that almost killed you?

JADE
Hydro. Being a Hero isn't an easy way. You're just getting cocky. I know it.

HEARTLESS
Hydro this isn't no f*****g video game. You should have made the Renegades do it. You are the one who will fight the titan just because you hate the Renegades?

HYDRO
Well... that's not even a question--

ATLAS
Hydro. You gotta speak up, you are almost like an anti-hero, or a vigilante. Why the heck are you doing this? Don't you even know Renegades are stronger than you? Think again. Renegades have the power levels the same as Goku. Am I guessing it right?

KATIE
Yeah, you guessed the history.

HEARTLESS
Hydro, it's time for you to stop playing and act like a fricking mature man. Do you think this feel like a videogame to you? DO YOU EVEN LOOK LIKE A VIDEOGAME CHARACTER?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!

HYPER
Hydro... I'm sorry but me and Electroman are already Renegades. It's time for you to stop being so immature and get you ass up.

HYDRO
But, you guys said you hate Renegades.

ELECTROMAN
Dude, not anymore. Hydro, I f*****g hate you. I can agree with Heartless of how are you out of your mind. This isn't you. You're just more than Hydro. Side Missions are fricking dangerous man. Hydro, I am so sorry but we are officially breaking our friendship. I know you are speechless everytime I talk. Truth Hurts buddy.

Hydro starts to drop a tear.

ATLAS
[sighs] Buddy, we need a real Hydro. And all we have is this.

HAZEL
We almost died to the Alien Invasion, Zed.

HEARTLESS
[sighs] You are giving the whole universe a problem. A f*****g chaos, violence. You are insane. A one sick man. We're out man. We're going to the ceremony. You can just stay here. Electro. God go easy on him.

ELECTROMAN
Nah, Brav. Let's just go and attend to the ceremony.

Everyone left and went to attend the ceremony. Hydro walks slowly and sat down on the wall. Realizing what he have done. Crying with a glowing tear. Hydro leans his head as the ceremony starts. Outside, Ice Cream Cone is announcing. Or like that.

ICE CREAM CONE
Allow me to introduce...The wedding party. Supporting the bride are Marie Curie... Chocolate Bar... The Tin Man... And Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Bearing the rings, Banana. And on the groom's side, MetalBeard...