07

"KICK OFF!"Team Z's match against team Y had officially started

"KICK OFF!"
Team Z's match against team Y had officially started. You watched in anticipation as Kunigami passed the ball to Bachira, making his way past the defenders. Bachiras weapon was his amazing dribbling skills, so it was an ease for him to make it past the first defender.

Approaching two more defenders you were confident Bachira could make it past them easily until team Y's number 7 came into the scene blocking Bachiras path. Ikki Niko is going to be a problem.. Bachira kicked the ball towards Iagarshi, preventing Niko from stealing it.

"One more try Bachira! You can do it!" Iagarashi yelled out on the field, kicking the ball back to Bachira once he was left free.

Two defenders immediately blocked Bachiras path. No way the managed to find out about Bachiras dribbling in such a short amount of time.

"Hey! It's been 10 minutes!" Raichi shouted at Bachira. "Kayyyy." Bachira striked the ball at Kunigami.

"Run up the sides!" Kunigami informed. He then passed the ball to Raichi. Kunigamis technique is his left legs shooting power.. he relies on his teamates to pass the ball to to his zone as he focuses on staying unmarked in front of it. Running to his zone Raichi passed it back to Kunigami, catching it with his left foot.

"Shoot!"

You screamed out of instict as Kunigami unleashed a powerful kick. But within that moment two defenders jumped in front blocking the ball from making it into the goal. What the fuck?! You stared jaw dropped, pissed that those two damn defenders got in the way. It could've been the perfect goal!

"Its all open now!" A player from team Y shouted. They kicked the ball into the air and Isagi stole it back from them. Yeah lets go Isagi! Isagi ran and passed it yet again to Bachira. Bachira leaped into the bumping the ball with his chest. Watching the field, you noticed team Y's number 9 hasn't made a single move. Ōkawa.. what is he waiting for?

Kunigami got hold of the ball again, unleashing yet another powerful kick just to have it be blocked again.

"Oh my fucking god! Not again!"

You whined as you face palmed. Move outta the damn way team Y jesus! The ball flew up in the air, landing in front of Niko as he caught it with his foot. Ahh fuck. Just then Ōkawa finally made a move, running into their defense line. Niko kicked the ball towards Ōkawa as he made his way past defense, putting himself right in front of the goal.

"Block the shot! You got this!" You cupped your mouth shouting. Ōkawa fluked the ball, making Lemon jump and miss it. What the hell?! Team Y's tactic was incredible, wating for just the right moment to strike. The score board changed from 0-0 to 1-0. Team Y is no joke.

Raichi was screaming at Naruhaya for not marking Ōkawa as he suggest they double marked him now. Would that really make a difference? Kunigamis 10 minutes were up now and it was Kuons turn. Naruhaya started off with ball kicing way above Kuons head. Kuon leaped above the two defenders heads, head bumping it to Kunigami.