04

IT WAS THE middle of the night and there you were, standing in front of Bachira and Isagi giving them a lecture on proper sleep

"I repeat, no sneaking outta bed past 10PM! You guys need at least 8 hours of sleep if you wanna do your best."

You scolded. "But y/n! I was telling Isagi about my monster!"

Bachira whined. You quirked a brow at him,

"Monster?"

He nodded, "Yeah! When I play soccer I can hear my monster telling me to "steal the goal" or to "pass it to that guy"! You have a monster inside you as well y/n! And so does Isagi!"

What the fuck? You stared at Bachira with a worried look and squatted down, placing a hand on his left shoulder.

"Bachira.. are you drugs? Should I call an ambulance?"

Bachiras face immediately was full of shock,

"What?! No I'm not on drugs! I swear y/n! Theres a monster! You just gotta see for youself!"

Bachira stood up dragging your arm onto the field.

"Here let me show you! Lets play soccer!"

"What?!"

Oh no, no, no! I can't play soccer! I haven't played soccer since grade school gym class! Before Bachira could force you to start playing the sound of the PA came on.

"Ding dong! Ding dong! Ahem.. We have finished compiling the test results from the last three days. So hurry back to your rooms and have a look at your new ranking."

Oh right! I forgot that the players were recieving their new rankings today! You let out a sigh of relief.

"Aw, it looks like we can't play today. Maybe next time!"

"Yeah.."

You chuckled nervously. I hope we never play!

Time Skip: In team Z's room

You stood awkwardly at the door as everyone checked out their rankings. If I were a player, I'd be ranked last.. I wouldn't have made it past tag actually. You know what I wouldn't have even be invited to Blue Lock! Scrap that I wouldn't even make it on a soccer team!

The sound of Jinpachis voice snapped you outta your thoughts,

"Hello and nicely done you unpolished gems. Are you enjoying your lives here at Blue Lock?"