01

"SHOULD I BRING THIS?"You sat on the ground of your bedroom floor holding up a plain black oversized T-shirt

You sat on the ground of your bedroom floor holding up a plain black oversized T-shirt. Your room was a mess. Clothes, skincare, makeup; all over the ground, scattered. Today was sunday, the time being 9:13AM

Jinpachi said that he would personally come and pick you up one day prior to the official meeting day so you could get situated and learn all about the boys before you meet them.

"Jinpachi did say pack a lot.."

You folded the T-shirt and placed it in your suitcase with the rest of your clothes. You were allowed to bring one suitcase and one duffle bag, from what your cousin said.

I'm nervy, what if I screw this up.

You put all your essential items into a small makeup bag and throwing it into your duffle bag.

"You know what? Screw that! I don't care if they like me or not because I am amazing and they're all just lame ass people who have egos was over their head!"

You said to yourself, hyping yourself up. You had an odd habit of talking to yourself. You zipped both your duffle bag and suitcase up as you started cleaning up the other stuff on the ground, putting them back where they belonged.

9:24AM.. Jinpachi said he would be here at 9:30 so I should get something to eat.

You stood up and dragged your suitcase out to the door and carried your heavy ass duffle bag out as well. Grabbing some yogurt from the fridge you waited patiently for the clock to hit 9:30.

You jumped when you heard the sound of knocking on your apartment complex door. Unlocking the door, you see your oh so dear cousin standing there.

"Omg jumpscare warning please?"

"Haha very funny y/n. Lets go."

You smiled lightly and threw the finished yogurt away. Putting on your shoes you dragged the suitcase out as Jinpachi carried your heavy duffle bag.

"You pack like your going on a month long staycation."

Laughing you locked your apartment and stuffed the key into your puffer jacket pocket.

Time skip; 10:15AM

You were inside of Jinpachis office. It was dark, gloomy, and not so clean. There were many monitors that displayed the symbol of Blue Lock as the background. He probably plays fortnite on these monitors in his free time arguing with 8 year olds.

"You live in a depressing hole." you said snickering.

"Shut it. Here are the files for every member joining."

He handed you a thick binder, inside was profiles of ever Blue Lock player. I feel like a stalker, creepy.

You thought to yourself as you flipped through the pages.