05

HIDING IN THE bathroom you stared at yourself in the mirror

"Why did I pull that embarrassing stunt oh my god."

Clutching your face in your hands you squatted and curled into a little ball, hiding your face. No you weren't crying, never, just hiding yourself from the embarrassment.

"I wanna crawl into a hole and die."

Cupping your cheeks you stood back up slapping yourself a couple times in the face. You are an amazing, smart, beautiful, woman. You are better than that! You thought staring at yourself in the reflection with your hands still on your cheeks.

Your ego was getting to your head but at least you got back onto your feet.

"This is no time for mopping."

Grabbing your clipboard and pen you ran to your room, slamming the door and throwing yourself into your desk chair. Opening up your laptop and text book you immediately made drastic changes to every single one of the boys schedules. After seeing them in action on the field, you were able to get a grasp on their overall skills and potential

"I got this!"

...

"I give up."

Groaning you leaned back in your chair cracking your back. You had been on a nonstop grind for 4 hours. Your hair was messy, your desk even messier, papers everywhere, and the smell of coffee lingered in your room. It wasn't even that late in the day but you were burntout.

Stretching you heard a knock on the door.

"y/n? Are you in there?

Isagi?! Panicking you immediately stood up and fixed your appearance. How the fuck did he find my room?! Taking a deep breath you opened the door revealing Isagi the standard Blue Lock sleep attire. 

"Hey Isagi, how'd you know this was my room?"

He scratched his neck nervously, "It kinda says your name on the door so..."

Dumbass of course it does how'd I forget. "A-ah, right.."

A tense awkward silence fell upon the two of you. Should I invite him or what..? But that's kinda weird like this is my room..

"So.. did you need anything?"

You said as you nervously tapped the side of door. You both stood there awkwardly staring at each other. You didn't want to look away first because well.. that was just even more awkward.

"Uh.. the team wanted to tell you something, could you come with me?"

He said nervously. "Oh.. okay, hold on.."

You said quietly, shutting the door you immediately threw on a sweat shirt and ran to your mirror to fix up your appearance. Theres no way I'm facing a bunch of people looking like I haven't slept in years!