03

"THE SECOND ONE WAS THE LIE!"Bachira said as you all sat in the middle of the room in a circle

Bachira said as you all sat in the middle of the room in a circle. After the commotion with Raichi calmed down, everyone decided to play some ice breaker games to get to know eachother. You were seated between Isagi and Chigiri. We were currently playing 2 truths and a lie and it was just Lemons turn.

"Yeah you're right, its your turn Bachira."

Bachira pumped a fist in the air celebrating his victory. "Alright, hmm.."

He sat and thought for a moment before snapped his fingers,

"I got one! 1. I don't know how to swim; 2. I've dyed my hair pink before; 3. I have siblings."

Oh this ones easy.

"Its obviously the second one! Dyed hair isn't allowed in school!" Raichi souted confidently. Bachira made a buzzer noise crossing his arms into an 'X'.

"Nope!"

Raichi groaned as he crossed his arms and went back to thinking.

"It's the last one right? That one was the lie?"

You spoke up. I remember reading his file, he didn't have any siblings and grew up with a single mom.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We got a winner!"

You smiled, happy with your victory. "Wait you can't swim?" you suddenly asked.

"Nope, never learned how." he shrugged, "What about you y/n? Can you swim?"

You nodded, "Ah, its my turn now isnt it?"

You put a finger to your chin as you thought of what you should say.. whats something interesting I could say? You sat and thought for while before your brain clicked.

"Okay I got it."

Clearing your throat you spoke up,

"1. I'm fluent in 3 different languages; 2. Ive dated before ; 3. I lived in the US for 14 years."

They all sat in silence thinking. Maybe this is too difficult.

"The first one?" Isagi asked.

"No I'm fluent in English, Japanese, and (language of your choice)."

Isagi sweatdropped. I mean being fluent in 3 different languages is pretty difficult. "Is it the second one?" Chigiri asked.

"Yeah."

They all looked at you with pretty surpised faces. Is there something on my face? Are they staring at me because Im ugly?!