Chapter 5

RING--------

"*GROAN* 5- more- minutes-."

Yaris groans, stuffing her face in her pillow as she slides her arm down onto the floor from the edge of her bed, Her fingers search for her phone, letting out a muffled scream into her pillow as she fails to locate the device. Finally giving up, she rolls over onto her side, spotting the phone and turning the alarm off begrudgingly.

School . . . . .

"Maybe I can wag  . . . "

Realisation hits her, making the girl flop back onto bed, looking as though she's about to cry.

"Exams- EXAMS!"

whining she sits upright again, picking her phone up into her palm. 

 . . . . 

I can kill myself, or I could be a prodigy since I've graduated in my last life . . . The first option sounds pretty decent right now.

The girl glares down at the open workbook in front of her, internally crying as she slams her head down onto it.

CAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER SHIT!!! GOD YOU COULD'VE GIVEN ME GOOD MEMORY OR YOU COULD'VE MADE ME A GENIUS, WHY OH WHY DID YOU MAKE ME PHYICALLY OP!

"At this point, I should probably convert to satanism." She mumbles jokingly out into the book, happy to know that half of the class was gone doing their own things as of that moment. Not even Jay, was there to be found. 
Yaris flinches as she feels a tap on her back, making her shoot upright to catch a look at the person responsible. Her eyes widen as she sees Mira who stepped back nervously.

"Oh um, Hi Yaris."

Pretty girl!

Yaris smiles at the girl, giving her a two fingered wave. 
"Hello, what's up?"
She awkwardly asks, taking in the brown haired girl's beauty as she shuffle, smiling kindly.

"Oh I was wondering if you want to go to the library to study with me? You seemed a bit lost just now."

Yaris stared at her, once again going bug eyed. Mira purses her lips, looking at the girl in concern before waving her arms. "Hey are you okay? It's okay if you don't want to-"
Yaris gasps, snapping back to reality and quickly covering for herself. 
"W-wait no! I was just thinking! Yes! I would love to! After school!"