Chapter 2

To say I was fit, was an understatement. The body from my last life seemed to have jumped onto this one. I was strong, fairly ripped for a girl, and I still remembered most of what I did in my last life. Which includes taekwondo and jiujitsu. The problem was school . . . . How the fuck am I going to face those kids??

To sum the situation up, Yaris was currently walking down the halls, a hoody pulled down to cover her face and avoid the attention she might get from the chattering teenagers as they sit in their classrooms and stray in the hallway. She was not worried about catching attention for her beauty, but for her reputation as the local punching bag, the memories she had received, more that confirmed her suspicions.

The girl walks towards her class, finally coming to a stop as her hand hesitantly grabs onto the door handle without looking up, her hood covering her line of site as her hand touches another person's hand.

I just started the day goddamit.

Letting out a sharp sigh, her ears perk as she hears the said person quickly pull away and apologise.

"O-Oh! Sorry! You go first!" The nervous and encouraging voice, making the girl pull back her hood and look to the said person, only to be met with a neck. Tilting her head back, she shoots Daniel a close eyed smile. 

"Thanks!" Before turning to the door and pushing it open while walking in.

Daniel froze, eyes trailing behind the said girl nervously, remembering how she paused creepily when their hands came into contact.
The beautiful boy shivers, gulping.

So scary! is she a bully like the other guy?

He steps forwards, feet tapping against the ground as an arm pushes the door open, the conversation between the students flowing into his ears making him turn his head in confusion.

Yaris had her hood back on immediately as she enters the room, most ignoring her presence as she drops her bag down on her allocated seat beside Jay whom ignores her, staring out the window. The girl clenches her teeth, turning to look to Daniel who has a stone faced expression as he hears the bullies talking.

Zack sat there listening, his chin resting on his fist as one of his 3 dogs yap on and on towards Zoe as the two sit on the window sill, another dog standing behind Zack's chair laughing, as another one sits on the table opposite to Zack's. The class listens in, some doing their own things as they chatter in groups.

The guy on the windowsill with he stupid pointy hair boasts on an on while holding up his phone.

"*heh* I took a photo to ensure he stays silent."

Zoe wides her eyes moving her hair behind her ear as she looks to the smug teenager. 
"What picture?"