Jealousy

Notes: the story takes place in 1992 when Nirvana was a guest on SNL
Summary: Krist and Kurt are kissing. You're jealous of Krist

----------------------------------------------
Rob Morrow (host) closes the new episode of SNL. This time the guest is Nirvana. That's why you are also on the set. Kurt insisted that you come along. "I need your support. Otherwise I won't go."

The camera slowly pulls back to get everyone in the shot.

At the very front is your boyfriend with his band members. You watch as Krist grabs Dave by the shoulder, grips his face and kisses him deeply. Dave immediately gets in on the action and a short but wild make out session is televised.

You smile. Another one of those actions to piss off the homophobes.

You let your eyes wander to Kurt. He looks at his kissing friends. Dave and Krist are hugging, Kurt wants to join them, but Krist has other plans.

He grabs Kurt's face as well and pulls it towards him. They kiss for a few seconds. Then they separate again and Kurt and Dave embrace.

To top it off, Kurt starts to lean on Dave. He hangs around Dave's neck and Dave circles around himself with Kurt in his arms. The two look like a happy couple.

"Thanks guys. That was awesome." Someone yells, signaling the end of the recording.

The group disperses. Some talk to each other, others go backstage.

Dave comes up to you first. He hugs you tightly. "That was such a good performance." Dave thanks you. As Krist slowly saunters toward you, you narrow your eyes. "Are you trying to steal my boyfriend?"

Krist makes a scared face and shakes his head. "No, you mean the kiss, don't you? That was just to piss people off." He gets confused.

Your face twists into a grin. "I know that." You punch him lightly in the arm. Dave joins in your laughter.

Krist breathes a sigh of relief and, still slightly frightened, laughs along. You look around.

"Y/N, we're going to our room. Kurt will be with you in a minute. He's going to have a little chat with Rob." You nod and cross your arms in front of your torso.

You wait until you finally see a pink head coming toward you. You try to put on a serious face.

Kurt smiles and spreads his arms. He puts them around you and swings you back and forth. You stand still.

You don't hug him back, which is why Kurt pulls away from you in surprise. He pushes you off him by your shoulders to be able to look you in the face.

"What happened? Did someone here make a fool of you?" He asks you, his blue eyes full of concern.

Your heart stops. You don't want him to worry about you. He already has enough problems to worry about day and night.

"No, don't worry honey. Nothing happened." You reassure him. You hug him. This time you swing you both back and forth. Kurt hesitantly puts his arms around you. "Except that you kissed Krist." You whisper dangerously. There is a smile on your lips that Kurt can't see.

Kurt's eyes grow wide. He breaks away from you and tries to justify himself. "That was just to piss people off. It didn't mean anything. Dave he..." He stops explaining when he sees your smiling face.

"Oh, I see. You're fucking with me." He grins at you.

"I don't know, darling. I mean Krist is funny and nice to everyone. I'd understand if you'd rather be with him than me." You try to continue playing the jealous girlfriend role, but it doesn't work because you can't suppress your smile.

Kurt puts on all his acting skills and grabs his head with exaggerated concern. "No, Y/N. I love only you. Please..." He falls on his knees in front of you and folds his hands together. "Please don't leave me."

You look up. Everyone is looking at you. They think you're having a big fight. Your cheeks turn red. You grab Kurt's folded hands and pull him up.

"Everyone is looking at us." You whisper, trying to cover the scenario. Kurt looks around briefly and then starts laughing out loud.

"Guys, it's all good. We're not fighting. Look." Kurt leans towards you, wraps his hands around your face and purses his lips. He presses a quick kiss to your lips and separates from you with a loud kissing sound.

His actions make you even redder. "You see, we love each other more than anything." Kurt puts his arm on your shoulder and smiles broadly. You smile your best put-on smile.

"We should go now." You say softly, without moving your lips much. Kurt nods and you walk with clasped hands to your room.

"That was embarrassing." Bursts out of you. Kurt shrugs his shoulders and replies. "So what! Let people think what they want."

You shake your head. Typical, he doesn't care what the others think of you. As long as you are at his side.