Introduction

* INTRODUCTION *

~NICOLE'S POV~

Hey there! The name's Nicole. I'm 12 years old. I live in a pretty big orphanage in Kansas City, Missouri. My dad walked out on my mom and I when I was born. My mom died from cancer when I was 3. I don't remember her.

I love music, though I can only play piano. When I was 4, I was just amazed by the big piano in the Orphanage. I taught myself how to play it.

I love singing, though I'm not very good.  Drawing is one if my favorite hobbies and I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself. (; When I was 5, I started drawing on the walls at the Orphanage. Laura, the woman who basically owns it, decided to have me do gymnastics. To keep me busy, so I'd stop drawing on the walls. She also got me a notebook to draw in. They didn't have enough money to buy much so I used a lot of the money that my mom left me to help the orhanage.

Ooh, let's go back to gymnastics. Love it! I'm not too bad either. I'm on the team there. I've never lost a competition. To pay for my uniform, I used my mom's money, obviously. When the team goes out of town, I never get to go, which sucks, but I always get to go to the in town ones. (:

I don't have any friends I suppose, but it's never bothered me. I mean, I'm not bullied or anything like that. The other kids just leave me alone. Fine by me...

Enough with introductions. On to Chapter 1!