Vol. 1/ Ep. 1: New Destroyer of Worlds

No Pov.

=====>Ethan's House<======

When Ethan is in his living room playing a video game called GTA 5, he heard a thud in his room and he paused the game and went upstairs to investigate the room. He opened the door and looked around and he shrugged, he was about to go back to the gaming room and he finally heard a thud. 

Ethan: *confused* Huh? Who's there?

He looked around and heard the same thud inside his room, he looked around and kept on hearing the thud noises. 

Ethan: Who is in my house, you better get the fuck out of here. 

He heard his computer beep, he went towards his set up and looked up on Wattpad and he groaned and disgusted. 

Ethan: *disgusted* Ugh, not this. Izuku, King of Monsters and Heroes. Bullshit, Izuku Saiyan, Izuku this and that. He does have powers, why are they making him more powerful, Same thing with Jaune Arc. Why people, you're driving me crazy. Hell, let the Male Ocs have theirs, not your two nerds.

He got up from his desk, he threw a knife at the poster of both Izuku Midoriya and Jaune Arc. He walked towards his window and shouted out loud. 

Ethan: *yelled* FUCK YOU DEKU AND JAUNE ARC! YOU TWO DON'T DESERVE TO BE KAMEN RIDERS, SPIDER-MAN, KAIJU AND OTHERS BULLSHIT!

He shuts his window, and he sat back at his desk. 

Ethan: Even true or fake heroes are getting my nerves, they're in the same boat. Man, If only I was something more than ordinary hero *saw glowing light under his bed* Huh?

He saw a glowing light underneath his bed, he looked under it and saw a driver belt. 

He grabbed it and he amazed the driver, and he looked at the numbers

Ethan: What's with a numbers?

He looked back at his bed, but he saw a Primorial Booker.

(First one on the top).