Vol 2/ Epi. 2: Heroes Fight for Freedom!

No Pov.

========>Meanwhile with Team Primordial<========

Ethan, Ty, Decadus, Dicode and Kivia are walking towards the safety bunker, A.R. Dicode faces back at them.

A.R. Dicode: So, who elses dies in Omni-Wars?

Decadus: Well, there's three members of DaiKaiju Warriors: Shoutragon the Shoutmon Kaiju, Dracofly the Stingmon Kaijin, Pyro the Fire Dragon Kaiju, Goddrago the Prehistoric Dragon Kaiju, Electromyte the Zeraora Kaijin, Suzaku the Sacred Phoenix Kaiju & Damien the Mystic Demon Kaijin, the members of Kaiju Combatants: Capn' Storm Rivers the Ferret Kaijin, Scorpio the Scorpion Kaiju & Mewtwo-Thousand the Mewtwo Kaijin. And others are Electro-Tick, Haze the Ice Saurian Kaiju, KabutoMushi the Rhino-Beetle Kaiju, Saharicus, Hyo the Cryolophosaurus and Skeletosaurus.

Kivia: My goodness! They all died from Chifuyu as well. Suzaku dies from Wonder Woman when she's proctecting her son: Pyromato & her mate: Kongamato.

A.R. Dicode: Damn, I felt sorry for Kongamato's mate.

Decadus: I know, we didn't get to save her on time. But Seiryu, Bakoro and Genbu defeated Wonder Woman and killing her by burning her alive.

Everyone: *hissed* Oooo.

Kivia: Did you and Megaforce win at the end of battle?

Decadus: Yeah, after the battle was end, Trigger Happy's Skylander friends: Spyro, Gill Grunt, Stealth Elf, Dino Rang, Drobot, Bash, Camo, Swarm, Eurptor, Ninjini, Cinder, Stump Smash, Pop Fizz, Slam Bam, Jet Vac, Terrafin and Slobber Tooth are reunited together. Their master: Eon come to bring them back to the world of Skylands.

Ethan: Did Trigger Happy went with them?

Decadus: No, he stays with Virgo and the others. If he needs Spyro's help, he'll go with them when Virgo and the others has a day off.

Kivia: *giggles* That's good for him.

Ty: What about Armorok & Aerosaur?

Decadus: I decided to let them stick with me, I am one kaiju short.

A.R. Dicode: Hmm, there's only three of you?

Decadus: *nodded* Yep, since my two teammates dies from Chifuyu when she tries to get Jiro again for her final time.

Ethan: Man, who knew Chifuyu is being....uh...

Ty/ Decadus/ Dicode/ Kivia: A Yandere.

They all looked at Kivia as she looked back at both boys and kaiju boys as well.

Kivia: *confused* What?

Dicode: How come Kaiju girls aren't becoming Yandere?

Kivia: Only Human-Kaiju Girls are Yandere, while we Kaiju Girls are full reptoid-like, animal, insectoid, and others like me, we don't become like them.

Decadus: That's a relief.

Ethan: So, kaiju girls are normal.

Kivia: Yes.

Decadus: Hmm, okay.

???: Hold it, right there. 

They turned around as they saw Aquaman and his Atlantian soldiers surrounded them in the circle.