Shin DaiKaiju Warriors Trailer 2: Trigger Happy's Vengeance!

No Pov. 

======>Branwen Tribe<=======

It was evening that Raven went back to her tribe, that she tells everyone that Vernal has died. But not everyone, a reddish gremlin who has both symbols of Tech & Branwen Tribe together. He has a Branwen Tribe stamp ever since Vernal trained him and now he knew Raven lied to them that she let Vernal killed by Cinder that she thinks Vernal is a Spring Maiden, he growls at her and now he wants vengeance that he knew Vernal is like a sister to him. 

======>Midnight<========

Raven falls asleep in her tent, but a reddish gremlin sneaks quietly to kill her & take her Spring Maiden's powers so Salem won't get away from it. He clicked his bullets as Raven caught her attention as she grabbed her scythe and a red gremlin knocked her down to the ground and punched her outside by crashing into the wall, she glared at the red gremlin who is walking towards her while loading his bullets.

 He clicked his bullets as Raven caught her attention as she grabbed her scythe and a red gremlin knocked her down to the ground and punched her outside by crashing into the wall, she glared at the red gremlin who is walking towards her while load...

Raven: *coughed & glare* What the hell are you doing, trying to kill me for nothing. 

A red gremlin glaring at her as he clicking his golden guns while he's loading his bullets, Raven growled at him as he gonna to kill her

Raven: *stern* This is for Vernal, isn't it. You're gonna kill me for what I did to Vernal, I know she's like a sister to you. I know I can-

BANG!

He shot her leg as she screamed in pain, and he shot her both legs and more screaming caught all bandits' attention and they saw a red gremlin kill his own leader of the tribe. He was about to walk towards her, but the bandit got in front of him.

Male Bandit: Yo Trig, what are you doing? She's your leader, you can't do thi-

BANG! 

He shot through his skull as all bandits gasped & shocked a red gremlin named Trig who could do brutal things, he kept on walking towards Raven as he sees all bandits surrounded him in circle to stop him. 

Female Bandit: Trig, you can't do this, you're one of us. She's your lead-

Then an unexpected moment that he spoke the first time. 

Trig: *stern* No. 

Their eyes widened that he finally spoke, Raven shocked that he spoke in front of them.

Male Bandit 2: *shock* W-What!

Trig: *stern* My.....name....is....not...Trig......you...lied..to me.

Raven: *shock* What!

Trig: *stern* My true name is Trigger Happy, and you lied to me all these years so you can turn me into your pawn *growled* So you can kill all innocent people who doesn't defend themselves and now you & Vernal left with Cinder who works for Salem and suddenly.........

Then his heartbroken because Raven let Vernal get killed by Cinder that she thinks she's a Spring Maiden, and he yells at her with teary voice.

Trigger Happy: *breaking voice* Y-You....let..C-C-Cinder killed Vernal *sniff* She's like a half sister to me ever since you murdered my kind.......and now.

Then he clutched his fist as the music started as he growls in anger, he shot his death glared at them.

Trigger Happy: *anger* You......Will.......*shouted* PAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He charges at them as he shooting all the bandits through their hearts & skulls, while the others dodging his bullets. He saw two bandits charging towards him as he punched his chest and grabbed his head as he smashed the male bandit's skull to the wall and threw him to the Beowolves as they eating him dead, he shot two bandits and he sees Raven turned into her bird form as he growls.

Trigger Happy: *glared* You're not escaping from me!

He ran out of the tribe as he heard footsteps behind him as he turned around and saw 5 bandits catching up, he shot through their skulls again. He faces back at Raven's bird form as he was trying to catch up and she flew away, he growls as he yelled.

Trigger Happy: *yells* DAMN YOU RAVEN! I WILL HAVE VERNAL'S VENGEANCE AND I WILL TAKE YOU SPRING MAIDEN'S POWERS AWAY! JUST WAIT TILL I FIND YOU, AND THEN LET'S SEE WHO'S STRONG OR WEAK!

As the screen fades black, the title reveals it on the screen.

シン大怪獣ウォリアーズ!

SHIN DAIKAIJU WARRIORS!

==============================.

Coming Soon on August 3rd of DaiKaiju Warriors Second Anniversary Book.