Vol 2/ Epi 2 Side Chapter: Rise of the Powerful Kivat! (Short)

No Pov.

=====>Meanwhile at Gotham<=========

All of civilians are now afraid of Superman and his Regimes, now all of civilians are working and minding their own business and then a certain bat kaiju who reincarnated from the last era of Heisei as he working something while he's in the abandoned house.

Dragonbat: *growls* Those DaiKaiju Heroes like to play games eh? Since the new Era born known as Reiwa. Time to created my own transformation gear and I can teach him my way *sighed* I guess I have to be an Anti-Hero for now on.

He finally finishes his gear as he put few sparks in it and finally, it brought something to life.

DragonBat: *smirking* Yes, my creation. Come to life!

Then it revealed itself as another Kivat, but his fullname is known as.......................KIVAT THE TENTH, THE POWERFUL KIVAT OF DAIKAIJU-VERSE!

KIVAT THE TENTH, THE POWERFUL KIVAT OF DAIKAIJU-VERSE!

Kivat the 10th: *groan* Ah!

He looked around as he flying around the house.

Kivat the 10th: *curious* W-Where...am I?

Then he turns around as he saw Dragonbat stood behind him.

Dragonbat: *smiles* Hello, my creation.

Kivat the 10th: Who are you?

Dragonbat: I am Dragonbat, your creator.

Kivat the 10th: You're my creator, but how did I get here?

Dragonbat: I saw your deceased body that torn apart.

Kivat the 10th: Yes, I remember. That traitor so-called King betrayed the Fangires.

Dragonbat: *smiles* Then let's go on the journey together to find your new host.

Kivat the 10th: A journey with you?

Dragonbat: *nodded* Yes, let's begin the journey together as long as we have to stick as vigilants.

Kivat the 10th nodded as both him and Dragonbat smashed through the window as they flew off to their own adventures around in DaiKaiju-Verse.

Dragonbat: We shall find someone who is worthy to wield you, my creation. To become the true King of Fangires, and the world of humanity will fall.

As the screen fades black, a swarm of bats flew by the screen.

=======================================.

To Be Continued.

See ya in next chapter.