Vol. 1/ Ep. 5: Welcome to Unity Academy Pt. 1

No Pov.

=====>Intro<======

======>Union City, 1342 North Avenue Street<======

Ever since Ethan escaped from Godzilla's grasp, he looked around and saw all reality humans, anime and even cartoons. 

Ethan: I guess I was right, this A

Ethan: I guess I was right, this A.R. Union-Verse is filled with Reality people, anime and cartoons. Reminds me of watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit or Looney Tunes: Back in Action. But this universe collides together into one, what can go wrong.

Suddenly, he heard a bullhead coming his way. It landed in front of him and the door was opened it was an Unity Military Soldier pointed their weapons at him.

 It landed in front of him and the door was opened it was an Unity Military Soldier pointed their weapons at him

Unity Soldier: Young man, you have to come with us. 

Ethan: *confused* Um, why?

Unity Soldier 2: The Headmaster of Unity wants to see you for the meeting.

Ethan: What does he have to do with me?

Unity Female Soldier: He just wants to have a meeting with you ever since you defeated Union students. 

Ethan: *smiles* Don't worry, I have my way. 

He summoned his dimensional wall and he walked through it, all of the soldiers' eyes widened. 

Unity Female Soldier 2: *eyes widened* Did he just-

Unity Soldier 5: *nodded* Yep, he just teleported there. By himself. 

Unity Soldier 3: Shocking right. 

======>Meanwhile, in Unity Academy Headmaster's Office<======

Will Ekta and all crossover heroes are at the auditorium waiting for Ethan, but they hear the sound of the portal. They saw a dimensional wall being summoned and it was Ethan's hand carrying a music beatbox and he pressed the button.