Author's Note & Acknowledgments

Malo e'lelei 🔹 G'day

I'm back to writing and this time I return with a story that's been stirring in my mind for the past 4 years. It's going to be set in a context a little more closer to home for me; exploring family dynamics, friendship that wrestles with love and betrayal.

This story concept surfaced after a dream I had involving my best mate betraying our friendship and my little brother dying; (I literally woke up crying and really pissed off). But more about it later. As you can tell, family is really important to me and I always love a good romance that flourishes through fire and trials.

This book is dedicated to all my superwomen and superman, who live to bring up our next generation: particularly to all our brothers and sisters. Those who live to be a role model for their siblings and/or to any other person you find yourself mentoring/caring for. You guys are very important and your influence over the next Gen is what will help ensure a future full of happy and supported young people.

I'd also like to acknowledge my girls who have supported and contributed to this book: Lavinia, Jennileva, AK and Alpha Rockee Blue.

I'm all for receiving helpful feedback either via private message or comments, even if it's just to say 'Hey' :)

****

Copyright © 2015 by LadyNox. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of @LadyNox.

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organisations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
****

Happy reading wattpaders :)

Love, Me.
- LadyNox.