Fearless Love: Story Description

18 year old Leilani (Lanz) Finau is 2nd Gen Australian with roots stretching all the way back to the Kingdom of Tonga.

Her story takes place in the urban streets of Sydney, where the unjust murder of her eldest brother leaves Leilani and her family heartbroken.

Eventually, death's sting became all to much for Leilani's little younger brother Nela and as the eldest sister, she completely devotes herself to protecting him particularly from a local gang who they suspect was involved with their brother's murder.

Being someone who already finds it hard to trust, things for Leilani get even more complicated when Nela befriends a young charming Samoan named Sifa; whose also his assigned case worker. Despite the initial clash when they first met, an unexpected friendship (and potential relationship) blossoms until things for the pair get messy real quick.

Will she be able to apply the same fearless love that saved both her and her brother, to overcome her worst fear and betrayal; particularly even to say yes to love?

***
Hey wattpad community!

I'm so so excited to be back again and writing my second book. I was overwhelmingly grateful for the love and support I received from my first book, Lycan Warriors. It was a lot of fun to explore the werewolf genre, as werewolf and vampire stories are a guilty pleasure of mine to read on wattpad.

Fearless Love has been on the drawing board for some time now and I'm really excited to share this story with you. I'm hoping it'll be a different experience for you as it's set within a particular cultural context with a fresh plot line and in-depth characters.

It's still in the works so FYI, First chapter is coming to you soon :)

Can't wait to share it with you all!

Love, Me.
- LadyNox.