Chapter 5 -A Fight.

(Danielles pov)

we finally arrived back at minjis house after that party, that was the worst party ever. but at least tomorrow i get to finally eat my pork. but i wonder if the principal is going to collect me and haerin again.

we all got changed and laid on the bed,

"that party was boring,"

"no it wasn't! you kissed haerin!"

"and i wish i hadn't."

minji and hanni smirked at each other then turned back to me, they're so immature.

"isnt it nice that hyein wanted to help us?"

"oh yeah! she did!"

"its more weird then nice."

"if she wasn't popular you would've said that she was nice,"

"minjis right."

"no i wouldn't!"

even if hyein wasn't popular, i still wouldn't say that shes nice, she didn't even have to do that! couldn't she have just left us alone?

"okay, lets just go to bed im tired-"

"is minji?.."

minji was already passed out and in the covers, what a sleepyhead. she didn't even say goodnight to us!

maybe i could leave hanni and minji alone to sleep together, i guess it could help their relationship.

"ill go sleep in the other room, goodnight hanni!"

"w-what! you cant leave me here with minji!"

"why? its not like you're dating her, cmon!"

"b-but!-"

i walked out the room and made my way to the spare bedroom. minjis house isn't big but she just has alot of spare rooms. i don't know why though,

i wonder why hanni was so nervous to sleep with minji, i mean shes done it before so why does she get so scared now? maybe shes starting to realise she likes minji instead of that sunghoon.

sunghoon isn't good for her, i don't know what she sees in him. personally, i would've gone for minji instead.

i went to bed and turned the lights off. lets hope tomorrow isn't going to be the worst day of my life.

me, hanni and minji arrived at school and everyone was staring at us, basically me. ugh i knew i shouldn't have done that yesterday,

"damn, everyone is staring at you dani."

"i guess you're popular."

"not a good type of popular though."

"guys, shut up. its fine."

we carried on walking past the millions of eyes staring at us and talked until sunghoon came up to us, he had a grin on his face.

"hey ladies!"

hannis face blushed and awkwardly smiled while minji was glaring at sunghoon, and so was i to be fair.

"h-hey.."

"yeah hi. so! you in the two buns,"

me? why's he talking to me, and why is talking to hanni like that! i still don't get how she can like him when he acts so rude and has no manners whatsoever,