Chapter 2 -I Dont Feel Well..

(Haerins pov)

he changed his tone when talking to danielle, sweet and kind. and why does she have to get my bag for me. i can get it myself,

and also why is she coming into his room if she didnt do anything wrong? its unfair she has to go in his room, it stinks like shit. she's probably only been there to go get the awards she gets.

if you didn't know, danielle is always collecting awards of some sort, i only know because she goes out of lessons then comes back holding a gold medal with her face red and fidgeting with her fingers.

i sighed and followed sir to the door while danielle stood up and grabbed my bag, instead of grabbing it like a normal person she held it like it was a piece of rubbish, well. she tried,

when danielle got the bag she tried to pick it up but it dropped to floor because it was too heavy for her, can she not pick up a bag?

me and sir was waiting by the door but i just went to danielle and got my own bag, she doesn't need to carry it. its too heavy for her. plus shes gonna get embarrassed if she cant carry a bag.

"its fine, ive got it. you cant carry it, just go."

her facial expression turned annoyed and huffed in annoyance. what did i even do? i don't get it. i was trying to be a decent person. does she want me to treat her like everyone else?

i only treat her like this since she isn't a fan, and to make the other girls jealous because i know she wont fall in love with me.

"fine then, lets go."

i turned around around and she followed too, we went out the class and followed sir, danielle was definitely scared because she kept behind me and wouldn't say anything.

suddenly, danielle kicked the back of my legs with her left foot and giggled, i stumbled forward abit but carried on walking,

who does she think she is? i was trying to be nice to that bit- i tried to call her a bitch but nothing came out. why.. i can say that to everyone. even hyein, but not her? this is hurting my brain.

sir was still walking so i waited for him to go infront of me,

i turned around to danielle and put my fist up acting as if i was about to punch her and she flinched and squealed.

sir heard her and turned around, he saw my fist still in the air and screamed at me, it wasn't even my fault. it was hers.

we arrived in his office and sat down on the chairs that were infront of his desk.

"i wanted to say that-"

bzz bzz bzz

it was his phone.

"sorry i need to take this, ill be back."

he left the room and i sighed and turned to danielle.

"why did you do that for?"

"because."

"because what? say what you want to fucking say,"

she gulped and squeezed her eyes shut, am i that scary,

"open your eyes and tell me before i punch you."

of course i wasn't going to actually punch her, that would just get me into more trouble. i don't care that i was going to get told off but still.

she slowly opened her eyes and put her hands on her lap.

"you called me weak.."

ahh, so shes mad about that. i was only trying to help. and plus its true, shes too weak.

"its not my fault you couldnt pick up my bag."

"you couldve said it in a nice way!"

"i did."

"you didn't."

"ok fine im sorry miss medal."

"dont call me that! and i was only trying to care about you!"

"care about me?.."

my eyes widened abit, she was trying to care for me.. i gulped and bit my bottom lip while staring at her. why am i doing this?

i dont fucking like her, i would never date her.. so why do i feel like this?

my stomach hurts, it feels like something's flying in there.. like wings flapping,

"not you! about whats in your bag, have you got weights in there? that isnt normal haerin. get your brain fixed."

i held my stomach and danielle looked at me with a concerned look, she reached her hand over the hand that was holding my stomach and moved it. i dont why im feeling like this. my stomach hurts.. it hurts so bad,

i've never felt like this before, whats going on..

she got up from her seat and went on her knees to meet my level.

"haerin.. a-are you okay?"

"i don't know.."

i mumbled.

she placed her hands onto my knees and tried to lift my head up, without even realising i grabbed her sleeve and dropped my whole body on her, i don't know why. my body just, fell.

what is going on with me today.. i've never felt like this when im with her, maybe she really is a witch.

danielle fell backwards because i had fell off the chair while my body was on her, this.. isn't normal.. is it getting hot in this room, or is it just me?

she grabbed me and try to pull me off, she succeeded and placed my back on the front part of the principals desk, it was plain wood so i could rest my back on there.

im surprised she can lift me up but not my bag.

"haerin.. are you okay? do you need to go to the nurses offic-"

before i knew it my eyes were closed and i had fell to the floor. danielle was on her knees onto my level until she suddenly got up and went out of the room to the nurse's office..

how am i supposed to go to the party now? and play my match? this isn't fair,

danielle, did you do this to me?

-

what do u think happened to haerin??

i love u all 💗💗