Chapter 7 -Alone At A Beach.

(Danielles pov)

"hey don't push me!"

who does she think she is pushing me out the door?! what if i fell, she would've gotten the blame, i mean if she did get the blame i would've laughed my brains out.

will i finally get to eat my pork today or do i have to wait another ten years.. lets find out today!

i walked back to our lesson but i looked around and haerin wasn't coming with me, is she skipping? what a bad influence! i bet she even rides a motorcycle to school because thats how cliche she is.

i don't why but i just had the urge to know where shes heading off too,

"where are you going?"

"the beach,"

"we have lessons! plus theres cameras,"

"why do you care, if you wanna skip too just say so."

"why would i skip?!"

"nevermind, cya loser."

loser?! who does she think i am, i am NOT a loser!

is she really going to the beach? that seems odd, i thought she would be going to a strip club or something, not a beach. thats way too aesthetic for her

"wait! can i come?.."

why did i say that! i dont even want to go, i want my pork! ugh, just quickly say no and you can eat your pork.

"actually-"

"sure."

she actually said yes? i was expecting her to say no but she said yes, does this mean im skipping school? for the first time? WITH HER?!

i completely forgot what i was thinking about! alone with haerin on a beach?.. alone together, just us.. nobody else..

SNAP OUT OF IT! just say no and i can live a normal life again and not this romantic k-drama life.

"i- uhm.. ill just stay here,"

"why,"

"i don't wanna go to the beach with you alone! plus id be skipping school."

she let out an annoyed sigh and pinched her nose bridge while smiling mockingly, she then turned to me and walked to me, grabbed my collar and pushed me to the locker,

what is she doing?! and why is my heart beating this fast! my face feels hot and i cant help notice how she looks so heavenly- okay im insane.

"w-what are you doing?"

"what was the point of asking me where i was going if you wasn't interested."

shes scary, very scary.. i squeezed my eyes and bit my top lip out of nervousness, what if she beats me up?!

haerin let go and ran her fingers through her hair and bit the inside of her cheek before walking away.

"wait! i wanna come with you."

"no,"

"huh?"

"why? i just wanna be alone."

"well i like the beach! so take me with you!"

i have no idea what i just said, it randomly came out of my mouth and i really regret saying that, i don't even like beaches.. plus id be skipping! for the first time..

"after this i don't wanna see your face again, got it?"

well i don't wanna see your face again kang haerin, look how similar we are.