Chapter 3 -Waking Up And Playing Basketball.

(Haerins pov)

my eyes started getting lighter and there was commotion in the room, i slowly opened my eyes to see hyein, danielle, and two other girls, im assuming they're danielles friends but i don't know their names.

my body feels so much better now..

"am i better?.."

"HAE!"

hyein heard me talk and hugged me tightly, i could hear sniffles and i knew she was about to cry. and before i knew it she was pouring tears all over me.

what a crybaby..

"hye.. get off."

hyein slowly got off me and weakly smiled wiping her tears away, i looked at the other three girls and they stood there nervously, what for?

"are you people okay? you're just standing there. say something."

"oh, uh.. um."

the one with bangs blurred out, she was the shortest out of them all,

i looked at the taller one and she smiled at me while i gave her a cold expression. what is she smiling for? there is nothing to smile about. me waking up isn't a miracle.

"what time is it?.."

before anyone could look at the time danielle spoke up.

"its one o'clock.. you have two hours left until you can leave, thats what the nurse said to me.."

"right."

im supposed to be at my match in 10 minutes, well me and hyein are. i cant wait to beat sunghoons ass.

everyone looked at danielle with a confused look and so did i, something was off about her, i just couldn't tell what.

i got up from the bed and was about to walk but my legs wouldn't let me, before i fell i grabbed onto hyeins shoulder and composed myself,

i need to tell them something too actually, i turned to the three of them and the two other girls i didn't know straightened their posture when i looked at them, meanwhile danielle stayed the same.

"if any of you tell ANYBODY about this, ill fucking murder you. i don't want people chasing me asking if im okay. so you pricks are lucky i haven't smashed your head into a wall."

the three girls started shivering and was too scared to say anything, what did i say that hurt them, i was being honest thought, its not good to lie.

"wheres my bag?"

danielle slowly pulled it out behind her back and placed it on the bed, when we entered the principal's office i put my bag on the floor but i guess i forgot to pick it back up.

"are my things inside?"

"well obviously! do you think i would be looking through your bag?!"

i clenched my fist and slowly walked to her so i didn't trip,

"why are you speaking to me like that?"

"like what, huh? your surprised that not everyone is scared of you?!"

i grabbed the collar of her school uniform and looked into her eyes. she says all that but all i can see in her eyes is fear, she is scared. tch, what a liar.

"watch that mouth. before i do something with it."

"what are you gonna do? kiss me?!"

kiss her? has she gone made. the thought of that- actually, i would rather not imagine that.