Chapter 1 -Brand New Week.

(Haerins pov)

i was asleep, well not for long since my alarm went off. its monday so which means its a new week, every week gets worse in my opinion. theres just no point when all you do is the same things everyday.

get up, go to school, come home, sleep, repeat.

its all just bullshit.

i got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom, i have 30 minutes which is more than enough time, shit. we have a basketball match so i need to pack my kit. why couldn't we just come in our kit so we don't have to waste time getting changed.

apparently we're going against sunghoon's team, ha. thats fun, i can beat his ass and watch him storm off the pitch because he lost to our team. also, why do we play against boys. i mean, its fun but id rather want to play with girls instead because then its even easier.

while brushing my hair i got i buzz from my phone, i picked it up and it was hyein. she never calls me around this time,

"hello?"

"yo! hae, i was just wondering if you wanted to go to wonyoung's party today! she invited us and some of her friends too, i mean it doesn't matter since like even people who she doesnt know is gonna be there too. so~ what you think?"

another party, atleast the host isnt a bitch, wonyoung is popular yes, but she isn't bratty. shes friends with alot of people and is nice to everyone. even if they're weird.

her partys are fun, she has pool partys and theres alcohol so thats why everyone goes. nobody can really try alcohol without going to a party, and they cant get caught by wonyoungs parents because they allow her to drink alcohol.

"yeah sure, what time."

"i dunno, we can ask her at school."

"mhm, cya at school hye."

"cya hae!"

i ended the call and sighed. so much is going on today. i was planning to stay home and call hyein to see if she wanted to play call of duty but i guess we have a party to go to instead.

i put on my uniform and put my basketball kit in my bag. i cant believe we have to wear jeans for our kit, its because our group name is called "newjeans"

what kinda person names a basketball team after jeans, anyways. we have to bring in baggy jeans for out kit which was horrible because i had to go out and buy jeans.

i checked the time and headed out to school.

lets hope i don't run into some shitheads.

-

i arrived at school and hyein ran up to me and put her arm around my shoulder,

"hae!"

"hey,"

everyone turned to look at us and here is where it starts, they all started to gasp and squeal,

"haerin! i love you~"

"haerie! are you single?"

"hyein you're so hot!"

"marry me haerin!"

"hyein kiss haerin!"

"haerin you're so strong!"

"can i see your abs?!"

its all the same shit everyday. these fangirls are stupid. hyein has fanboys but i have fangirls. all the girls here are ugly, except for one.