[𝟒]

I N S T A G R A M

iaam.liyaah : Day 1 saw jungkook live 🤭
Liked by @jobebellingham and 60 004 others

iaam.liyaah Turned off the comments

"Omg I can't believe we just saw Jungkook " Aaliyah said jumping.

"I know right it's insane" the older one reply with the same energy.

after the match the two cousins  decided to take a walk and visit the foreign country instead of taking an Uber home.

"I can't believe Jobe needs to leave after England's first match"
Leyana said

" for real his coach is super strict" the older girl replied.

"Like he could have let him stay till the end"
Leyana said shaking her head.

"Bruh how will it be when he will sign pro?"

"We'll lose our bestie" Leyana said with a small pout.

The girls arrived at the front of their hotel ready to enter inside but suddenly Aaliyah stopped forgotten that she needed to buy hygienic products.

"Ana, I'm coming I forgot to buy some stuff."

Leyana insisted to go with her, but she declined and said she would be fine and lied that it was at the hotel store so she won't worry too much.

Jude was stumping his feet his hand on his jaw,worried about Aaliyah's whereabouts it's been three hours since she left and she didn't pick her call nor giving sign of her being alive.

"She left the hotel sirs she's didn't go to the hotel shop." the security man said coming out from the cctv room.

Leyana felt on the ground crying,while saka was trying to reassure her that her junior cousin was fine.

"FUCK WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!"
"Jude calm down bro" SAKA said.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down for fuck sake she's a girl alone in a foreign fucking country!" Jude said exploding the anxiety he was containing.

"And where the fuck is jobe?" He said again.

"He went searching for her"

"I don't even know if she has her inhaler with her" Leyana said sobbing.

which made something tickle in jude's head who panicked even more and headed to the exit Ignoring TRENT calling after him.

Jude was running through the dark streets like a mad man screaming her name he didn't care about people starring at him.
He stopped running to regain his breath biting his lower lip breathing heavily.

Where could that girl be
He thought.

his phone started ringing when he saw who was calling he answered quickly.

Caller ID || Broski😎👶🏽

"Jobe have you find her?"

He heard a girl sobbing

"Leyana?"

Broski😎👶🏽
"We're at the hospital"

"What? is she okay ?"

Broski😎👶🏽
"she had an asthma attack"

JUDE hung up and turned off his phone Having a flashback of the last asthma attack she had in front of him he closed his eyes his heart sanked feeling all the emotions he's been trying to hide panic fulled him

It's not your fault Jude you did nothing

the young man tried to reassure himself .

AUTHOR note !
Jungkook performance was lit.

Jude Having a kind of a panic attack..