[13]

"I feel weird

"I feel weird." Aaliyah said has she began to descend down the steps.
Jude's eyes  locked onto her face before anything, her features accentuated by makeup but not too much as he could still make out her freckles adorning her skin.

She looked different with her hair straight down her back, silver earring dangling from her earlobes paired with a simple dainty silver necklace that sat prettily on her skin.

The pendant stopped just above the neckline of the light blue dress, it's bodice tight to her skin- clinging onto the inward curve of her waist. Jude had momentarily lost his words as his eyes stared at her, astonished by her beauty that he was holding in a breath he didn't know he had.

It was when she reached the bottom step, in front of him and when she gave him her signature confused face that he snapped out of his daze- a smile reaching his lips.
He had opted for a white turtle neck a fitted one with a simple black jeans.

"It's there anything wrong?" She asked, her eyes drifted into his own dark brown ones that didn't seem to leave her.
"Hey, you look.." he swallowed down the feeling of being enchanted by her, almost as if she had casted a spell over him. "really beautiful."
"Thanks" she said looking down intimidated by his gaze.

"Stop looking at me like that." she slightly scrunched her nose up pushing him by his chest

"Are you ready mi lady " He said bowing down like she was a royalty

" you're so dumb" she said laughing as they held out.

She gasped " It's this yours ?"her eyes widen in shock by the red glowing race car in front of her.

"This is my baby rosalina " he said proudly.

"You still have an obsession for car racing ?"

"Always.. hop in the night's long baby." He said entering the drivers seat

"Eww don't call me that!" she said trying to hide her face but jude didn't ignore the pink hue tint glowing in her cheeks, he smirked shaking his head.

iaam.liyaah just posted a story

iaam.liyaah

liyaah