[𝟏𝟎]

"Please tell me this is the last one." Jobe whined as he carried the  bags fulled of things Aaliyah bought for him into his room. Sighing of relief when she nodded, he placed the final bag on the floor.

While he had been coerced into physical labor, Aaliyah already made herself comfortable on his bed that seemed to be a foot too small for him. She was scrolling through her phone in pure nonchalance and she looked so okay that it genuinely worried Jobe.

He stared at her with pursed lips, trying to read her expression but then again, even if they've been friends for a long time now, Aaliyah had always been fantastic at masking her feelings.

Jobe knew about the interaction she had with Jude anger filled him when she called him crying, he was angry at his older brother for acting like a total jerk.

"Are you okay ?" Jobe  asked.
Aaliyah tore her eyes away from her phone to look at her best friend . "Why? should i not be okay ?"
"What? No! I just- I mean, you've not spoken about what happened with Jude... you've been silent about it.." JOBE  said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Well it's not a big deal fuck him.."
Aaliyah said looking at the ceiling of his room she found it beautiful maybe because it was her idea to gum the Neo green stars on it.

" I'm going back to school.."

Jobe smiled "my medical doctor the number o-"

"Shut up,I need some sleep.." she cut him knowing he won't stop teasing her.

His own story

Starboy

Starboy🕺🏽
Have u told her ?

Haven't talk to
her since Qatar

Starboy🕺🏽
Bruh you
Messed up fr
Invite her to the
Get together new year
Party

I can't just invite
her like that

Starboy🕺🏽
Yes u can

You invite Leyana and
she will come too

Starboy🕺🏽
Ok
When are you
going back to Germany?

Idk yet

Starboy🕺🏽
K captain

Starboy🕺🏽K captain

The girl sighed seeing the numerous missed calls from Jude. "Fucking weirdo."
She muted her phone and returned to what she was doing, she was arranging the house