[𝟕]

Aaliyah was blissfully unaware of exactly what position she was in, tightening her embrace around whatever she was holding and snuggling further into the comfort surrounding her.

"Comfortable?"

The voice was slightly muffled by her sleepiness and the vibrations of it under her wasn't enough to fully wake her. She hummed sleepily, not pairing it together.
A few seconds pursued and suddenly it began to come together and her heart physically dropped.

Suddenly, she was wide awake.

What the fuck

In a split second, Aaliyah sat up and looked to the side of her with widened eyes, slapping a hand over her mouth

Jude looked startled by her sudden movements, unsure of why she was looking at him like one of them had just murdered several people.
"Oh my god," she uttered to herself, almost frantically and very uncoordinatedly became tangled in the sheets when she tried to get off the bed. The loud thud of her slipping off the bed paired with a pained groan only added to the list of reasons why Aaliyah wanted to end herself.

She slammed her hand over her eyes, wanting to start crying at how embarrassing her life was.
"Oh shit, are you okay?"

Jude was concerned as he knelt by her with his hand placing over her own that was over her eyes. "Did you hurt yourself badly?"

She murmured something but he didn't hear it, asking her what she said as he leant closer to hear her.

"I said, I'm sorry for falling asleep on you."

You must be the dumbest
of the dumbest Aaliyah
what the fuck, how could you fall asleep on him
and end up cuddling him too?

I think I'm gonna throw up
Damn my back hurts so much
I genuinely can't even look at him

There was a scoffed laugh and his hand pulled her own from blocking her eyes, the light from his bedside lamp blurring into her eyes, blinking to adjust her vision.

""Does it hurt anywhere?"

"Yeah, my pride." She uttered, in disbelief she had just fallen off the bed in front of him. She covered her face with both hands.
"I can't believe this you've done worse in front of me" JUDE said laughing becoming nostalgic about the past they shared.

"Come on." Jude said, patting her head. "I'll help you up." Aaliyah peered through her fingers to see him holding his hands out and with deep embarrassment, she took them.

She must've underestimated how much she had hurt herself as pain struck up her back and she flinched from the feeling.
He must've noticed this, placing a gentle hand on her back and his expression furrowed with concern.
"Your back? See, you must've hurt yourself a lot. Is it bad?"

Aaliyah's face scrunched up in pain and she grasped his forearm, gaining his attention.
"This is embarrassing isn't it? Let's never speak of this."

"Which part?"
"Everything." She gave him a serious nod and he hummed thoughtfully.

"Why? I liked when you were hugging me in your sleep though."

Aaliyah's face fell at his words and he couldn't help but laugh
"I'm dead serious Jude speak and I cut off your neck"
She brought her finger to warm him
The older one put his hand in his neck shaking his head « no » dramatically.

"Are we gonna pretend that you didn't sleep with Jude last night"

It was 2pm the girls were coming back from the airport were they escorted Jobe.
Leyana was braiding Aaliyah's hair in cornrows for her to be able to put on her wig.