Chp.7 The Boat God's Return

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Clem and (YN)'s group were on the run from Carver, it took them 5 days to arrive at this building to stay over for the night, but to then bump into some fellow people that live in this building, three to be, one who goes by Walter, the other who happens to be a female, Sarita...
.
.
And this other one, who he happens to seem very familiar, Clem and (YN) notice this person looks a lot like their friend back then, and it was him, this person then was utterly shocked to see them too, and this whole time the kids  thought he was dead, but no, he was actually alive the entire time...that's right ladies and gents, he is the one, the myth, the boat god himself, Kenny

that's right ladies and gents, he is the one, the myth, the boat god himself, Kenny

Clementine: K-Kenny?!?

(YN): Holy..Shit.!! Y-You're alive!!

Luke: Wait, you two know this guy??

Kenny: ..Clementine.??! (YN)!??

They were so surprised to see each other again, Clem and (YN) couldn't believe it, neither does Kenny...the kids without hesitation, rush up to Kenny and to give him a big hug, and Kenny as well, as the two were very much happy to see each other again and relief they're back once again.

Walter: I'll take that as a yes.

Kenny was so happy to see him, and notice the two of them with the group...

Kenny: These people with you two?

Clementine/(YN): *nods*

Kenny: ..We can talk inside.

Walter: Great, I just started dinner.

Carlos: ...Are you sure you don't mind?

Walter: It's gonna storm soon, so please come in.

With Walter welcoming the group in their home, Kenny Clem and (YN) were just happy to be together once again, as they entered with Walter, they see the inside of the building, Joe hug it is, a Christmas Tree, a chimney that has fire to keep warm, a kitchen, plenty space as well..

Walter: Kenny and Sarita has been staying with us for several weeks. This used to be a ski lodge. So we have plenty of food, and believe or not, we still get power from that wind turbine out front too. We tend to keep lights off at the night during our sleep so we won't draw walkers attention.

Kenny then looks at the kids as he began making fun and mimicking Walter talking as the two quietly chuckles..

Walter: What's funny?

Kenny: Oh Ho nothing Walter. Kids, Walter here is one smart SOB. Makes a mean can of beans too.

Walter: Heh, well why don't the three of you catch up while I get dinner started.

The other entered as well...

Walter: Please make yourselves at home, y'all can leave your stuffs there at the bench.