Chp.3 Sneaking

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Luke's group was being more unpleasant against Clem and (YN) the fact they don't believe Clem got hit by a dog, so in order to believe them, they lock her in the shed, and if the fever doesn't come to her in the morning, then they'll believe them, but (YN) didn't like it at all.
.
.
It was now night, inside the house, Luke, Nick, Rebecca, Alvin and Pete were in the kitchen, as (YN) was leaning against the wall arms crossed, utterly upset about how things just went...

Nick: Look we just want to to come clear with us kid.

(YN): I already told you a million times! We got attacked, got separated, found a dog, dog attacked my friend and I killed it, that's how it happen!!

Rebecca: And we still don't believe you boy.

(YN): Well no shit y'all don't! Cause you guys are nothing but asshole!!

Rebecca: Excuse me?!

Pete: Hey okay okay, calm down everyone alright. Look don't be too hard on (YN) alright? If he's telling us the truth, then I believe him, so as Luke.

Rebecca: But not all of us, so that's two against fours Pete.

Luke: Okay we get it Rebecca.

Rebecca: Hmph.

(YN): ...*grunts* I don't need this.

(YN) was about to walk out the kitchen as Nick stops him and grabs his arm...

Nick: Woah, where you think you're going?

(YN): Outside, and check on my friend, now let go.

Rebecca: Don't let him Nick, he's probably going to let her free, we ain't stupid.

Nick: That's what I'm thinking.

Alvin: Come on guys...

(YN): I said let.go!!

Nick: No way!

Nick shoves (YN), as (YN) quickly free himself, clenches his hand to a fist, and to strike a punch to Nick, hitting him towards his stomach hard, casing him to fall onto his knees...

Rebecca: Nick!

Pete: God damn it boy!

(YN) then runs away, exiting the kitchen...Pete then goes and picks Nick up..

Pete: Come on, you can handle that punch.

Nick: L-Like hell! Ima gonna get him-

Pete: No!! Enough, alright?!

Rebecca: Pete!

Luke: No! Now listen here, y'all better stop being such ass and just let it be okay?! God you're just making things worse for him!

Pete: That's right, so leave that boy alone.

Rebecca: Tch, whatever, I'm going to my room.

Alvin: Bec come on now.

.
.

Outside the house, we then see (YN) walking down to the shed, slowly approaching and calls out Clementine...

(YN): Clem? Clem, it's me.

Clementine: (YN)!

(YN): How you're feeling?

Clementine: It hurts..!! I-I can't hold it much longer, I really need it to patch it up.

(YN): I know Clem, I know.