Chp.14 Escape

-AUTHOR POV-

As we then left off...Carver was no more, Kenny took cared of him really simple and straight. But...with Carver explosion the plot, he has told to (YN) about his relationship being his actual father, and how and why he left...(YN) couldn't believe it...the fact throughout those 5 years had a father who raised him to be such aggressive, ruthless, and intrusive...
.
.
And now, all (YN) can do, is think about what he did to Troy, for Clementine for hurting her of course, but then again, of how he went a bit overboard...he felt like he's like his father, and doesn't like it at all...
.
.
Outside of the building, Kenny, (YN), Clem and Rebecca appears with the others as Sarita approaches to Kenny...

Kenny: I'm fine hon, don't worry.

Sarita: You sure..?

Kenny: Yup, don't worry. Come on, we gotta go.

Then, the whole group began to stare at (YN), as they gave out this scared look and don't wanna be near him...

(YN): ...Why are you guys looking at me like that?

Clementine: ..Their just...worried, yeah, worried about you, about...Carver being your...you know, right everyone??

They all nod, and just went with it so they don't make it so much problematic with (YN)...

(YN): ..Oh, right.

suddenly, they all notice walkers are appearing more and more and coming towards their way and will arrive in any minute now...

Nick: Man, we're never getting out of here.

Luke: You kidding me? If Clem and (YN) can handle it, you can too.

Kenny: Shit, I thought they were coming from the south?

Rebecca: They did...looks like we're in the eye of it now.

Mike: ..Fuck...this is fucked.

Suddenly, a Walker started approaching to them, as (YN) pulls his nail bat, and to swing and knock down the Walker on the floor...Clem pulls out her small hatchet knife and to began carving the walkers body, opening its guts out...

Sarah: Ugh, gross.

(YN): You'll get use to it after.

Clementine: Here, We'll go first.

Clem and (YN) began smearing the walkers blood smell all over themselves, then the others started smearing their bodies with the walkers blood and guts, Clem started helping Sarah smearing it on her...

Sarah: Ew, this is so not cool.

Carlos: You'll be okay honey, just stay still.

Sarah: Are..Are you sure?

Carlos: I'm sure, there is nothing to fear if you remain calm. I'll keep you safe.

Jane: Hey, hurry the fuck it, this isn't the time to waste our time-

(YN): You got somewhere to be??

Jane: Yes, like getting the fuck out of here.

(YN): Hey, we all wanna leave here, so let's wait up an shut up.

Kenny: ..Okay, everyone ready?? Let's move, they're approaching to us.

And so, with everyone covered in walkers smell, the herd of walkers started approaching to the building and them, and to realize they're passing by them and ignoring them, like if they are invisible to them...

Mike: It's..working?!

Jane: Just don't make any noise, got it? They might hear something they won't like, and for fucks sake, WALK. Act like you belong with them.