Chp.6

-AUTHOR POV-

After the stranger left, Sarah comes out from hiding, as she, (YN) and Clem get the feeling he might come back...the three then head to the living room and sat and waited and waited for the others to come back, but (Yn) started pacing around...and says..

(YN): We gotta find the others.

Clementine: What?

Sarah: But we can't go out! Wh-What if he finds us out there??

(YN): As much I don't want too either, I'm worried about the others, he might've bump into them and I don't know what he will do, that guy really seems suspicious.

Clementine: ..Yea, okay, you're right (YN), let's go, stay near with us Sarah.

Sarah: O-Okay.

As the three walk out of the living room and heading to the kitchen, at the right moment, the group came back.

Nick: Clem! (YN)!

Sarah: Dad!

Sarah rushes and hugs his dad...

Luke: Hey, they told me about Pete, you two know where he is, right? Come on, let's go-

Sarah: A man was here.

Carlos: What?!

Rebecca: What did she say?!!

Sarah: (YN) talked to him.

Rebecca: And you just open the door for him!?

(YN): You really think I let some stranger come in?? No, and no I didn't open it, he was coming in anyways.

Clementine: He's telling the truth.

Carlos: But..did he say his name? Did he say what was his name?!

Rebecca: M-Maybe it wasn't him..! ...So did he say his name or not!?

(YN): Why do you even care so much?!

Rebecca: Excuse me!?

Clementine: Yeah, why do you even care?

Rebecca: I just-

Alvin: Rebecca please, don't start okay. I already know who it is.

Rebecca: ...

Carlos: Look kids Just..Just tell us what he looked like. What was he wearing? How did he sound?

(YN): His voice was gravelly, sort of raspy and deep too, look like he's ..I guess in his 40's..??

Clementine: He was wearing a coat too.

Sarah: He even talked about you guys dad.

Carlos: ...Damn it, it can't be.

Sarah: Y-You're not gonna hurt anyone, are you dad?

Luke: Of course he won't, you're dad is the nicest man I know, which is why he's not gonna do anything crazy, or not nice, right?

Carlos: ...You know these are bad people <mija>, They will do or say anything to hurt us.

Luke: You don't think he might come back, right?

Carlos: ...From what I know, he was scouting around. We got lucky, he wasn't expecting to find us. Clem and (YN) must've surprise him, if they haven't been here...well he was too smart to stick around, we don't have much time, we need to move.

Luke: That's right, let's pack up, we're moving.

Then, Alvin gave this bother and angry look somehow as he walks out and Rebecca going after him...