My Soulmate is a Big Bad Wolf [4]

Chapter 4

The Harrington House

Xander trapped me against the wall, and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. His blue-green eyes penetrated into my soul, scanning me from head to toe.

"Cassandra", his voice was music that I want to hear over and over again. His arms held me possessively around my waist, his body crushing against mine on the wall. I giggled as he began trailing kisses on my cheek, my earlobe, and down towards the side of my neck. When he reached my bite mark, pleasure and heat surged through my body. He started licking the mark, and I couldn't do anything but moan.

As soon as he crashed his lips into mine, my heart was already thudding wildly inside my chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him against me, deepening the kiss. His tongue licked my lower lip, begging for entrance. Heat pooled inside my body when our tongues touched and thrashed wildly, fighting for dominance. Of course, he won.

"AHEM!"

I immediately pushed Xander off me and blushed furiously as a handsome guy, about my age, entered the room wearing a dark-blue coat that reminded me of the Renaissance Period. I stared at Xander, and he too, was wearing a coat with almost the same style as the other guy, only that it is black and is also more elegant. Xander honestly looked like a real-life Prince Charming that had just stepped out of a fairytale book. The guy stepped forward towards us and smirked mischievously. Xander growled at him in anger and he wrapped his arms possessively around my waist.

"Sorry about you two, but the ball is starting in a few moments. Behave yourselves, kids", he winked and grinned widely.

"Ethan, the ball is not starting until eight o'clock. It's only seven-thirty", I could feel Xander rolling his eyes as he pull me against his chest.

"Yeah, Xander's right, EJ. You still have enough time to take a bath. You smell like a dog", I wriggled my nose jokingly. Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right, Cassandra. You're just finding yourself an excuse so you can be alone with 'little Xandie' again", he smirked.

"What did you just call me?" Xander's eyebrow was raised up to his hairline.

"Little Xandie! Xandie! Xandie!" Ethan teased childishly and ran outside the room. Xander chased after him.

"Come back here, you Stinky Dog!" he shouted. I laughed as they both chased each other around the house.

Suddenly, I woke with a start.

Phew, it's all just a dream. Everything was only a dream. I sighed deeply as relief washed over me. I sat up on my bed - wait a minute, this is so not my bed!

My eyes widened as I realized that this is not my room, or Lexi's either. As far as I can remember, I'm supposed to stay at Lexi's Lake House for the weekend, but this room is far larger than the Lake House!

I was on a king-sized, four-poster canopy bed, with tons of fluffy white pillows surrounding me. When I looked up, I couldn't stop myself from gasping loudly. The high ceiling was like a night sky, painted with navy blue and black, and was decorated with glittery gold and silver stars. It felt so real I actually thought that this room doesn't have a roof.

There was a beautiful chandelier, and the glass windows were crafted elegantly along its frames. The blue-and-white walls were also painted with flowers of pastel colors creeping life-likely everywhere.

The room was definitely breath-taking.

It was my dream room that had come to life. I got out of bed, and I noticed an antique-looking, shiny, wooden dresser nearby. There were perfumes, cosmetics, makeup, and everything that a girl could ever ask for. There was also an enormous mirror, its frames crafted with gold and silver details.