IMPORTANT NOTE

Hi guys:)

I know, I know...everyone is mad at me for disappearing suddenly and not updating for almost six months. I have disappointed so many people, and for that, I'm sorry.

I have disappeared for many personal reasons (that I can't tell), but let's just say that my life is in a Romeo and Juliet sort-of story right now. (Literally and seriously).

Well, one thing that I can say is that I'm just a human being, I'm not perfect, I get tired, I get sick, and I break promises.

I know that I have promised you guys many times before that I would update every week or as soon as I can, only to end up breaking that promise.

During these past six months, I got so caught up with the hardships of life that I even forgot that I have a wattpad account, with many readers waiting for me to tell them what happens next in the story. It was only after New Year's Eve when I remembered Big Bad Wolf, and it has been so long since i logged-in my favorite site.

Anyway, many of you guys have been asking me questions, but the No.1 FAQ is:

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?????!"

hahaha:) Well guys, I'm not dead. Finally, I'm here, alive and whole and breathing.

I still have my heart and soul intact somehow.

The BIG BAD WOLF story continues to live, though it has been asleep for six months, I've decided that it is finally time to wake up. I cannot promise you guys anything about the updating schedule. I'm still in college, and it's getting tougher as hell. The only thing that I can promise you is that I WILL DO THE BEST that I can to be able to update as FAST AS POSSIBLE:)

Btw, one thing that perks me up are the messages and comments and votes, so the more there are, the faster the updates will be,hahaha:))

Love,

Egie

:)