My Soulmate is a Big Bad Wolf [8]

Note:

This chapter is inspired from Spring Break. I've always wanted to go to the beach, but I wasn't able to and instead, we went camping, which kinda made me sad. :( Anyways, enjoy!

* * *

Chapter 7

Paparazzi

Present time...

I sighed deeply as I threw myself on the big, king-sized bed. Queen Annabelle simply shook her head when I asked her about me going home.Apparently, I am a prisoner, or more like a kidnap victim. Kale lured me to come with him on my own will, and now I’m being locked up with a family of werewolves inside a mansion. Gah, I love my life.

I didn’t get out of my room (scratch that – I mean, Cassandra’s room) for two nights and one day ever since I spoke with the queen. I didn’t eat or sleep and just stayed there, locking myself from the world and from these strange people. It even amazed me how my body was able to survive without anything to eat or drink.

“IVY!! OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!!” a deep, familiar voice roared for the fiftieth time. God, they wouldn’t leave me alone. There was someone pounding really hard on the door that I could feel it breaking little by little.

I simply smirked and continued to read a random novel on the pretty couch beside the dresser. Seconds later, the door broke and was thrown into the ground like a biscuit. I held my gaze on the novel, which is covering my face from seeing whoever it was.

“Ivy”, the voice spoke in a loud and authoritative voice. I kept my eyes on the novel and continued to ignore the person.

“IVORY BENNETT!”

Suddenly, I was being grabbed by my arm, forcing me to get up from the couch. I yanked my arm forcefully while my gaze was met by a pair of deep, blue eyes.

“For God’s sake, WHAT?!” I snapped angrily.

Caleb’s eyes widened and sparked with amusement. He smirked at my outburst and turned towards the door.

“You’re breakfast is ready. Get ready because we’ll be out on an outing”, he said cheerfully.

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise”, he said smirking. I huffed and glared at him. Seriously, if glares could kill, Caleb would drop dead right now.

I stomped angrily into the hotel-like bathroom and filled the Jacuzzi tub with water. I made sure to take my time really slowly to annoy these people.

Stupid werewolves. Stupid Xander. Stupid me for buying Caleb’s story. Stupid soulmate crazy shit…I though to myself.

I was really impressed with all the stuff in the bathroom. Shampoos, bath salts, expensive essential oils, fragrant body scrubs, everything you need is in here. I chose to fill my tub with bath salts of strawberry and vanilla scent (yum), and closed my eyes as I tried to relax.

Half an hour later, I emerged from the bathroom and proceeded to the walk-in closet. My eyes bulged out of its sockets as the closet revealed its royalty-like extravagance. I could bet all my wealth that this closet costs a lot more than my own life.

I grabbed the simplest-looking, royal-blue, silk shirt (which doesn’t look simple at all and showed a lot of cleavage) and paired it with a white cardigan and jeans. What amazed me is that all of these clothes really fit me well, as if it has been bought or made especially for me. I grabbed the first shoes that I saw (which is a pair of yellow pumps) and walked out the dressing while toweling my shoulder-length hair dry. After applying lipgloss and mascara, I was ready to go.