My Soulmate is a Big Bad Wolf [12]

Chapter 12

The Hangover

Xander's POV

I was suddenly woke bya strong beam of sunlight hitting my eyes. I lowly groaned and rubbed my groggy eyes while turning to my side.

But suddenly realized that this wasn't my bed. My eyes snapped open and I almost jumped out of my skin when my gaze was met by Ivy sleeping peacefully beside me. She looked so beautiful, even more beautiful than I remembered. Memories of last started night started flashing in my mind.

And I could clearly recall the last words she spoke before she drifted off to sleep. She told me how we first met, of how I was dancing like an idiot trying to impress her.

But that was back in 1509, and clearly not in this century.

Could it be possible? Could she was be really Cassandra after all?

Maybe.

That was the certain answer for now. But I need more answers...I need proof - evidence to confirm her identity, of whom she really was and where did she come from. I need to know her past, her place of birth, her childhood - everything.

My gaze lowered down the column of her neck, where the birth mark is marked on her skin...a familiar crescent- shaped scar that looks like a bite mark. I could clearly remember the moment I gave Cassandra that mark.

It was the symbol of our undying love to each other. We are connected and bound for eternity...her death brings darkness to my life and so does to hers vice versa.

I marked her after the first time we made love, and it will always and forever be etched upon my mind...upon my heart.

Suddenly, Ivy started stirring on the bed. We were inches away from each other, and I watched her in amusement as she scooted closer to me and hugged me like I was her pillow. I had to stop myself from chuckling as her arm and leg swung over me, draping me comfortably as she continued sleeping.

I held my breath as Ivy's eyes opened slowly. Her sapphire-blue gaze was met by my dark ones, and to my heart's relief, she smiled at me and closed her eyes to sleep again.

But that moment only lasted for a second because the next thing I knew, her eyes snapped open and she screamed at me.

* * *

Author's Note:

Ladies and gentlemen...behold, Alexander Kale Harrington, Prince of Greyfell! :)