Goodbye

(Emily's pov) 

I stood in a side-room in the castle, Parvati was sitting before me.It has been a couple of days or it could be weeks I don't really know,the days just seem to blur into one really.Get up in my room in Sev's chambers,go to class,receive sympathetic looks for professors,insults from Slytherins and that's it really,well I go back to Sev's chamber after that if that counts.I didn't care that I got a 'O's in my tests because honestly I think they were out of pity.

"What Emily?"Parvati asked quietly and I looked at her sadly.

"You know that you're one of my best friends right?"I asked and she nodded.

"Voldemort is back Parvati.I'm more involved in the war that is about to come than you can imagine.I don't want you getting hurt or involved because of me"I explained and she looked at me blankly.I thought I would have to explain again because honestly Parvati isn't the brightest bulb but she stood up and hugged me.

"Eh Pav?"I asked and she let out a strangled cry.

"I get it.We can still be secret friends though,not in public"she said and I nodded.Now how are we going to make people believe that we aren't friends anymore?

"We'll have an argument okay?We'll make it public so its well known.What should it be about?"I asked.

"Eh,you're very protective of your uncle you could say I insulted him"she said smiling but then start sobbing.

"You're going to die"she screamed and I just stood there.I wasn't going to die,well hopefully not.

"Is Cece involved?Gaby?Walters?"she asked an I nearly laughed because she didn't say Viola's first name.

"Gaby lives in France she'll be fine. Cece is involved and so is Viola"I replied and as if Viola heard her name she came in.

"You're going to die.And I acted so mean to you because I hate you but now you're going to die"Parvati said, latching on to Viola who was frozen to the spot.

"Eh it's fine?"she said but it sounded more like a question.

"It's not.Its not.I got to find Cece"Parvati said and then ran out of the room.

"Okay"Viola said in a weirded out voice.

"She's a tad bit emotional.I'm sure Padma will sort her out"I said and she nodded.

"Was this Cameron fairy killed by a man with light blonde hair?"she asked and I knew where she was getting at.

"No,the man had black hair and was around 50 years old.Thats what Violet told me anyway"I lied,really it was her dad and we both know it but she shouldn't have to know yet.She let out a breath and smiled a little.

"I have to go Emily,I'll see you around" she said and left me alone with my thoughts which was not a good idea.The nightmares stopped but that's only because I keep taking a dreamless sleep potion.Sev's trying to wined me off it by giving me smaller doses but I just make more because I'm sacred they will come back.

I slowly made my way to Sev's chamber were I spend most if my time. I make potions or study my books because I have nothing better to do.Did you know that there is a spell that makes someone's hair turn into flowers?I didn't but I do now.I reached Sev's chambers and made my way to my new 'bedroom' which consisted of a bed and nothing else but a cold voice stopped me.

"You have the Leaving Feast now you idiot"Sev said and I chuckled softly.

"Right I forgot.I feel stupid now"I said grinning largely and he gave me another one of his 'you expect me to believe that's a real smile' look.