The Final Task part 2

(Emily's pov)

(Emily's pov) 

I paled immediately and the stadium turned silent.It only lasted a few seconds but that was enough for my to freak out but the red light that lit up the sky stopped me.He was coming out so I was going to be fine but it wasn't Cedric who can out,it was Viktor.He was stunned and Moody refused to wake him.

"Wait until after the task"Moody growled at me.

"He might know why Cedric was screaming"I snapped back but Moody ignored me and wouldn't wake him.

It was an hour later(I think)when I returned back to the stands.There was no sign of either Harry or Cedric and I was getting extremely worried.

About an hour later I heard a swishing noise and out of nowhere Cedric and Harry appeared.I ran down but then I noticed Harry was crying and Cedric wasn't moving.

It all happened in slow motion,I heard an agonising scream and it took me a moment to realise that it came from from me.I couldn't feel my legs moving but I ended up beside Cedric...Cedric's body.I felt numb,I didn't care if people thought I was weak or vulnerable,I cried.Well full out sobbing move like.

"Voldemort...cup was portkey"Harry gasped out but I wasn't paying attention and I could hardly hear him over my sobs.

"Cedric!Cedric please"I said but he didn't move.

"That's my son.Thats my son"I heard Mr Diggory say and run beside me sobbing but Mrs Diggory looked beyond tears.

I felt someone grab my waist from behind and I kicked,punched and screamed bloody murder.

"Cedric!Cedric!Cedric!"I shouted and kicked but the person didn't let go of me.I stopped after trying after awhile and just sobbed all over the person's black robes.The sound of the stadium was gone when I was put on the damp grass.

"Stay.Don't leave her.I'll come back to you"I heard Sev's cold voice say and I looked up and saw the blurred outline of him because of all the tears.I my sobbed seized to floods of tears running down my face and I nodded.

He left and once he did I started sobbing again.I felt something come up behind me and I turned around to see a huge black dog.It looked around and then turned into dad.

"Shh.Whats wrong?"he said and I just sobbed into his chest.

"He's...he's"but I couldn't finish it.He seemed to understand though because his expression turned grim.

"Who Emily?Who?"he said urgently.

"Ced"I managed to say.I had stopped sobbing but tears were rolling down my face.I heard some movement from the forest and dad changed back.

"Violet!He's gone,he's dead"I heard Teddy's familiar voice say.

"They can help him.They have more advanced magic""Violet argued back but couldn't see them.

"Fairy magic is more advanced in healing powers.Vi,he's gone"Teddy said in a soothing voice.

"Bite him"Violet said in a quiet voice but I could still hear her.It was silent for a moment and then Teddy spoke.

"There's too much blood,I can't"he said in a soft tone and then they became visible.Violet was in a big white dress but there was red all over it.She was carrying Cameron in her arms and he had blood on his chest.Teddy looked stressed beside her.

"Emily!What's wrong?"Teddy asked and I shook my head.

"What happened?"dad asked from beside me.

"Death Eaters,they tried to get in.We stopped them but it had a price"Teddy said,nodding his head to Cameron's limp body.Violet let out a dry sob but she didn't cry.

"Emily,I know that this is going to be hard but how did Cedric die?"dad asked as I wiped the tears away.

"Eh...Harry said something about Voldemort"I said,remembering that Harry said something like that while I was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Voldemort?How?"dad asked and I blanked.

"I don't know.Harry said something about a portkey and the cup"I replied after a minute and he nodded.

"Who put the cup there?"he asked softly.

"Moody I think"I replied and he nodded.

"Where's Harry?"

"Moody took him away"I replied instantly but then I realised what I had just said.I jumped up and not caring if anyone say me I apparated.

I found myself in Moody's office and Harry was cowering in the corner. With a flick of my wrist,Moody's wand flew out of his hand.

"Oh looky what we have here.It seems like someone is a-"Moody started but didn't finish because I had my wand at his throat.

"You killed Cedric"I said and he smiled a cruel smile.

"No,I just set up the portkey.Only Potter was supposed to reach it'he said and I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Awh,little Emily going to get sick just like in the first lesson?"he mocked but I didn't cave.

"Lets see if you get more than a nosebleed"I said,also referring to that lesson,trying to keep his eyes off the mirror,where the three people's eyes were getting clearer.

Just as I predicted he got distracted and said that I couldn't kill him,which is true but he didn't notice them until the door blasted open.They were going to interrogate him but I left,knowing that I could take no more.I just wanted to roll into a ball and cry. 

--------------------------------------------- 

A/N Hi,for some reason the last chapter was made private and this one probably will too.But anyway I would like to thank 'BrooklynLove101' and  

'FiveMoreMinutes' for fanning.Credit going to J.K Rowling,Harry Potter characters and world belongs to her