Ferret Boy

(Emily's pov)  

I woke up too soon,tired because I had to listen to Hermione's babbling all night.Everybody was awake and walking around and even Hermione was refreshed.I groaned into my pillow before groggily getting up and changing into my uniform.

"Morning Em.Seamus told me Snape was looking for you.You should probably go"Cece said from behind me,making me jump about a foot high and fall on the floor,not so gracefully.I groaned again but still I got up and walked straight past the Great Hall where the smell of food reached my nose but still I continued on and that is what I call determination.

I soon arrived at the dungeons and slammed the door open for a dramatic effect but he didn't even flinch but he did slightly as I started screaming my head off about him telling on Remus,turning Dad in,not telling me about Cece's parentage and then there was only one subject left,me.

"And don't even get me started on what you have done to my messed up life.At three I cried,you told me to suck it up.At five,you told me that I was was an elemental and what it meant.I wasn't ready for that,knowing that at any minute the ministry could be after me.I always craved your approval, your praise but did I get any?No!And I've long given up but there's still that little piece of hope that you will be proud of me one day"I finished,taking a deep breath.We both stayed silent so I decided to speak again but quieter.

"I know Sev.Its hard to raise me,I'm 'damaged goods' according to the book Cece got me and no offence but so are you.We got to promise not to fight anymore and I know we're most likely not going to keep it but you're my uncle and I love you and you don't have to say it back because I know you do.And I will get you to say it to me if its tomorrow,next year,five years or when you're walking me down the aisle"I said,determined.He did something I never would have guessed ,he laughed.A cold laugh that lasted only a second but still a laugh.

"So I'm going to walk you down the aisle?"he asked,trying to overcome his sudden fit of man-giggles.

"Yeah why wouldn't you.Anytime as a little girl it was always you who would bring me down the aisle.You're more of an extremely weird father than an uncle and you were Mum's twin"I said smiling.

"I suppose,what about Lupin or your father or I do believe now you like to call him 'dad'."Sev said,sarcastically.

"Well,I always saw Remus as my maid of honour really and I always thought dad wouldn't be there but maybe if they clear his name by then he can have a part in it but he can be another maid of honour because you are walking me down the aisle"I said firmly.

"Fine.Its a deal.Now go leave for class"he said going back to his normal mode.I nodded and ran down to the Great Hall,grabbed some poor Hufflepuff's toast and ran to McGonagall who was just about to leave and I took the timetable and ran to Herebology in the greenhouses and arrived just in time.

You know what we did in Herebology?We extracted Bubotubers pus out of well a Bubotuber.The pus was a greeny-yellow colour and was rather thick.As you squeezed tonnes came out as it swell.Most thought it was rather disgusting but Cece,Neville and I had fun squirting it in the bowls that we used as targets in mid-air and sometimes moving but we never missed.

Class ended too soon and we headed off to Care for Magical Creatures.When we arrived there Hagrid had some horrible looking thing called Blast-Ended Skrewts.They looked like deformed,shell-less lobsters,horribly pale and slimy-looking,with legs sticking out in odd places and it appeared that it had no head.

If I had to sum it up in one word that word would be revolting.We had to feed them today even though we didn't know what they ate but because I liked Hagrid I but a smile on my face,even though one nearly burned me around ten times.I swear that Blast-Ended Skrewt was out to get me.